This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

3496 days 6 hours ago
honorablebard
present and I would agree with nucleo despite the fact that he got my name wrong. Barry? First time I've ever gotten that. Maybe that note was someone trick or treat? revealing innocents so they could be targeted easier/trusted more?
3496 days 5 hours ago
nucleo
oh sorry, your name got cut off on the main page, for some reason I thought that lol
3496 days 5 hours ago
nucleo
Who do you think we should lynch? We definitely have to do something today, a no lynch wont get us anywhere. I will go along with your thought since your name was on the list.
3496 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Present.. I think that melt/burnt/dead are somehow referred to killed/murdered/dead.. Plus it says "Lose" honor .. Which means honor is important.. But it uses the "lynch" word on get_right.. Maybe we should lynch get_right?
3495 days 22 hours ago
honorablebard
Maybe its a prophecy? It might be saying that an arsonist will kill Snow and Money, the Survivor will die in some way, get right will be lynched, and I'll be lost, as in when someone dies people say "sorry for your loss". It might be saying that get right has a role that does something with lynching, like jester or executioner. I think this all really depends on who we think gave us this information. I'm fine with believing that those people are good, until proven otherwise, but we don't know what this note even means.
3495 days 20 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Who do you think we should lynch
3495 days 17 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
Yeah, we need come up with a unanimous conclusion.
3495 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I vote to lynch honrablebard
3495 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
I vote to lynch monkey
3495 days 13 hours ago
jtalylor0800
So far we ain't looking too good
3495 days 13 hours ago
get_right71
No do not lynch me guys!!! Noooo
3495 days 13 hours ago
mrcool
Present
I lynch that bold face liar Get_right71
3495 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
Lynch Votes

honorablebard - 1
m0nkeymaniac - 1
get_right71 - 1
3495 days 9 hours ago
2Beastly
There will be no lynch.

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!