This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game 5 Coming Soon!

Topic » Game 5 Coming Soon!

3423 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
This game will have a different play style to liven the game up! Please pyn if you want to play, I will mail you once it is closer!

It will most likely begin on January 3rd! And since it's the Holidays. Everyone's points that they earn will be DOUBLED! So you do not want to miss out :)
3423 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
PYN ;)
3423 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
Opps sorry! I fixed it!
3423 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
YESSS
Robby
im so excited for this :)
3423 days 22 hours ago
MaggieWong
Maggie! Thanks for the invite! :D
3423 days 22 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
RIRI BITCHES
3423 days 22 hours ago
MaggieWong
Wish it was sooner :(
3423 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
Haha I can start it sooner... but like Christmas and New Years would be in the way. Does anyone object to a sooner date? I need at least 20 people to want to play :)
3423 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
if you start it the week after christmas then i can still do it but the week of christmas i wont be home lol
3423 days 22 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby
3423 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
January 3rd is the week after Chrismas right? I just think that is the easiest. BTW! Even though it will be after Christmas. THIS WILL INTRODUCE SOME RARE SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ROLES :)
3423 days 22 hours ago
Webly
I will join this time :)
3423 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
yeah it is its the end of the week though i ment you could start it earlier in the week and i can still play
3423 days 22 hours ago
Talian
me obviously :)
3423 days 22 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny
3423 days 22 hours ago
2Beastly
Does anyone object to December the 28th?

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!