This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night 2

Topic » Night 2

3410 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
All Night Roles please mail me your decisions. Night 2 will end January at 7pm EST, I will announce the deaths.

Everyone, please mail me your nomination points!

Thanks again! Good luck townies...
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
Thank you all for being so active! I will speed this game up since everyone has sent in all the necessary mails.

Tonight there were 3 deaths!
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
The first person was at a horse stable petting horses. It was getting kind of late and the horses were getting kind of rowdy. One of them went rogue into the forest. The person tried to get the rogue horse back, when suddenly the person got bonked on the head with a sledgehammer.
3410 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
That sounds sillier than it probably should.
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
The second person was stalking someone for their highly good looks and when they were about to pounce... the third "party" person jumped in with a grenade and exploded the both of them together.
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
Their remains or body were brought to the town square... the first person's identity was.......
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
rileythepegasus101 RIP
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
Her role... the MAYOR!
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
The second person was revealed to be...
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
m0nkeymaniac RIP
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
His role... the SERIAL KILLER!
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
The third person was revealed to be...
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
curls3993 RIP
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
Her role... the bodyguard. Congratulations curls, you are the first winner of Game 5!
3410 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Wait, what?
3410 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
What do you mean Greg? lol

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!