This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Game 5

Topic » Reunion Game 5

3409 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
3409 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
3409 days 6 hours ago
2Beastly
Robby, if you used your "lookout" skills by finding out who is evil it would give you a point.
3409 days 6 hours ago
2Beastly
Okay I will want to have at least 2 more games if not more... So any good time frames for everyone?
3409 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
I'm good most of the time. I doubt I'd ever miss more than a day or two at any point...and even that's not likely
3409 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
yeah i can probably do whenever! cant wait to play though this is probably one of my favorite things to do on tengaged
3409 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
3409 days 6 hours ago
2Beastly
Any thoughts on the new lynching system? Keep it or change it back?

And I don't know what to do about inactivity because I made people post present before, but some people just don't vote. How many "self" nominations should I allow?

Thanks guys :)
3409 days 6 hours ago
2Beastly
Oh yeah I might take spy out of the game, Sorry Blake :)
3409 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
I never used the old lynching system, so I'm not sure I could say much about that...

I say that every time someone doesn't vote, that's one more nomination against them (the first time is one, the second adds two, etc.)
3409 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
OMFG YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG AGAIN WTH
3409 days 6 hours ago
2Beastly
DRAKE OMG LOL
3409 days 6 hours ago
2Beastly
Sorry :)
3409 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
XD
3409 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
Yeah I like this new lynching version better!

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!