This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DISCUSSION

Topic » DISCUSSION

3423 days 20 hours ago
DragonJason
This is a very fun idea. =D

I voted for the big guy with the teenage girl.
3423 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
Same
3423 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
Love this
3422 days 19 hours ago
AtlantaHawksFan
Before the poll closed, I voted the man with the teenage girl. I mean if you think about, you got two more people who can do work. I think they can definitely help out with surviving and all that.

Yes, I know there was a father with his child, but I mean I just let the others vote them through. Not trying to offend the child, but I believe the child's too young to help out a lot. I mean the child could help out some, but just not with the dangerous zombie slaying or some other dangerous stuff because I doubt his father would allow his young child to slay zombies. Don't want the little squirt to be bit, eh?
3422 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
The girl seems to be the only one injured pretty bad for the large man to be carrying her too so thats a reason to help them.
3422 days 3 hours ago
blandin12
that's coo guys! I love hearing about All of your ideas and thoughts! Writing the next episode now and will be out some time tomorrow!
3422 days 2 hours ago
Macda27
Awesome
3422 days ago
DragonJason
I voted for Jason's plan, simply because my names Jason and it makes me biased. xD

jk kinda. I didn't like Harrison's plan, the worker boy's was a good one but the fact is if they don't help people, people could still wander towards the gas station for help. If they go now for the hospital supplies then they could potentially get back and have the supplies to help the people as they filtered in. That's just my take on it.
3422 days ago
ajlikes17
I wanna know what the girl was doing with Harris if he didn't know her name

I also like how Eddie made it to the shop without any troubles and he was glad that the children were helped first.

This one is tough. Going to the hospital seems like a good idea, but travel time is too long. Something bad could happen easily. Saving people from the cars and plane would be the right thing to do, but knowing what could be happening, they should stay as far away from those scenes as possible. I am voting for them to stay put, because a guy from the Army should be a guy you can trust to get through something like this
3422 days ago
Kiara_xoxo
I think they should stay put and find out more information first. Going to the hospital is too far, they are hurt, and what if someone comes to the gas station searching for survivors to help they will miss it. Also going to the cars to save people is stupid to me because its way too much risk to take. Hurting yourself further and this long have passed and with a extra plane landing on top of the cars everyone in there is probably dead by now. Too much risk!
3422 days ago
DragonJason
^ @ajlikes17

I honestly assumed they probably didn't know each other, and that as he was getting out of his own car and that he might have seen her unconscious and decided to carry her to safety. Might be a bit of an assumption though.
3421 days 22 hours ago
PSULucky
TY everyone for your continued participation! It means a lot to us both :)
3421 days 20 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Dragonjason

I presumed the same thing. B is an idiotic plan cause there would a swarm of walkers there soon enough. C makes the most sense by far.

(Also shouldn't they be called scenes rather than episodes cause that's what they basically are)
3421 days 18 hours ago
ofl1998
Even though Harrison is annoying imo I think his plan is best.
3421 days ago
Macda27
I feel like the man with the teenage girl is a creep,just my thoughts tho

open group

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE STORY: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!