This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Third Runway~

Topic » ~The Third Runway~

3544 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*

the tightest dragovision in history!
3544 days 16 hours ago
Mantyke
OMG IM SO NERVOUS.
3544 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Overall Votes in the poll

Latex 55
Potato 38
Lykke 37
Ophelia 37
Valorie 35
Giraffez 29
Aliya 28
Odyssey 15
Miss Chi 11
Rehab 7
Oona 4
Diane 4
Cilantro 4
3544 days 16 hours ago
Mantyke
Oona 4
Diane 4
Cilantro 4

#Slay
3544 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Cilantro
Giraffez Doris Buckel
Lykke Caillou
Odyssey Snatched
Potato Faminé
Pwincess Valorie

you are all safe and may leave the stage.
3544 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
this may take a bit im doing like 1000 things at once
3544 days 16 hours ago
Mantyke
It's okay. It'll add suspense
3544 days 16 hours ago
Seduucion
Latex 55 lmao
3544 days 16 hours ago
Seduucion
i'd like to thank everyone that voted for my green ass
3544 days 16 hours ago
Mantyke
Me when Latex got 55 votes
http://i.imgur.com/YZ5jwS2.gif
3544 days 16 hours ago
Mantyke
What did u do to get 55 votes so fast? LMFAO
3544 days 16 hours ago
Seduucion
spam outside tengaged is very effecitve, especially when you know people from other countries, yay
3544 days 16 hours ago
TheGoodMan
How did I get JUST safe.. I was serving TRUE curves.
3544 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Aliya!- You put out my favorite song this Dragovision. It was so catchy. I get why you went for a Jessica Rabbit look but I would have came if you did a 40's inspired look. I have seen people do a Jessica Rabbit, just saying.

Diane!- You were in the bottom of the poll. I don't particularly love Ariana Grande but Big Sean was on point. Your look was Grande inspired but it didn't really stand out. It seemed pretty pedestrian to me.

Latex!- That Britney song was odd I kept expecting it to speed up. You won the poll which shows that you really wanted it this week and a D isn't in the c.u.n.t acronym to win but your drive is admirable. Your look was also out of this world!

Miss Chi!- I love Kesha. Your look captured her Warrior album completely and it was really pretty. It looks like broken glass and that's so cool.

Oona!- I appreciated the pick of Joss Stone but being tied for last in the poll brought you down shockingly. I didn't think you would been in the bottom this week. Your looks was fine and very 80's. I feel bad I almost think you don't deserve to be in the bottom.

Ophelia!- You were so funny this week. If both of Nichole's feet hurt, bitch should go to the podiatrist and get some orthotics damn. You did well in the poll which really helped your score this week.

Rehab!- You didn't post a look, I don't really like Ariana Grande and you didn't do well in the poll. So hm.
3544 days 15 hours ago
donaam
Spamming isn't exactly my forte - I'm glad I was able to win you over with my look

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!