This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fourth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fourth Runway~

3533 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3533 days 17 hours ago
Mantyke
YES!!!!! the cackles begin
3533 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
*gUlps*
3533 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Aliya Neptune
Latex
Lykke Caillou
Miss Chievous
Ophelia DeepCut
Pwincess Valorie

you are all safe and may leave the stage.
3533 days 16 hours ago
Mantyke
how am i just safe?
3533 days 16 hours ago
Seduucion
did tayvie died?
3533 days 16 hours ago
zh1999
*stands nervously*
3533 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Cilantro!- Hey girl, isn't the phrase Green With Envy? Wouldn't that make more sense? I get that your scent smelling like nothing was a read to Potato but wouldn't you want your perfume to smell like something? Your avatar was scary girl and not the good kind of scary.

Giraffez!- Your perfume bottle was everything I love it! I even like your look, it was very I don't give a fuck I look hot in my yellow dress. Also Blood flowers <3

Odyssey!- Your concept for your perfume didn't really wow me. It felt a bit boring. It's just wow it makes men want us and nothing else. Your look was OK but it wasn't enough to save you from the bottom.

Oona!- White Privilege is something that I need in my perfume repertoire. You were funny and very in depth. I can totally see old women spraying this on themselves in a Macy's while laughing about their last KKK meeting. Your look was OK, it could have been funnier or more shocking.

Potato!- Your concept went with your drag character and I really liked that. Your look was serving Africa realness! You were funny and made me wet!

Diane!- No Show!
3533 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Potato Famine, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3533 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Giraffez Doris Buckel, you are safe you may leave the stage.
3533 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Oona Mama congratulations! I will be wearing your perfume and you'll get publicity for Ann Coulter wearing it while hating minorities.
3533 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Odyssey Snatched, you are safe.
3533 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Cilantro & Diane De Drame you are up for elimination.

Please send me a lypsinc of call me when you're sober in a timely manner.
3533 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
I can smell the patriarchy from here!
3533 days 15 hours ago
zh1999
*sighs for relief*
3533 days 15 hours ago
Mantyke
i cant at some of these that got a High xD most of them looked like crap

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!