This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living room

Topic » Living room

3631 days 4 hours ago
blakejenkins14
Here
3631 days 4 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Ok
3631 days 3 hours ago
soxroks247
Hey guys! Feel free to add me on skype: soxtengaged
3631 days 2 hours ago
Likeaboss
Hey sorry I missed most of it. Congrats sam
3631 days 2 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Add me im mfreeman_13
3628 days 4 hours ago
munkeyboy18
*sits down*
3628 days 4 hours ago
NCFX
Sits with some corn flakes* well that was a thing
3628 days 4 hours ago
Coffeybean94
Sam you may do it when you are ready, if you arent yet its ok :P
3628 days 4 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
Ok guys welcome to the POV ceremony
3628 days 4 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Lol:) hey sam
3628 days 4 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
As POV winner, I have the power to veto one of my nominations. Since Daniel isn't here, Nick, you may now explain why I should use the POV on you
3628 days 4 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
damn missed it
3628 days 4 hours ago
nick9811
Well I think you should use the POV on me because I actually showed up. The other nominee didn't bother, so that says something. Also, there was only five people so I think it would be better to replace me with someone who is inactive. I also apologize for not speaking to you earlier I didn't know if I should have talked to you at that time but I guess that's what you wanted so my bad. I think that I'm trying in this game, and that I deserve to stay, it's still the first week so I think getting out inactives would be better than getting out someone who actually shows up. It is your choice in the end but I really think you should use the veto on me and if you do I will be very grateful. I'm just really hoping for more time here because I don't think my time here should be cut this short.
3628 days 4 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
Ok some good reasons there,
I have decided
3628 days 4 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
NOT to use the power of veto

open group

Coffeybeans Big Brother: Season 1 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!