This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

3632 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Welcome to the first challenge of the season.

The winning tribe gets immunity - none of you will be voted out. The losing tribe has to vote the first person out of Survivor: Seychelles.
The winning team will also get a clue to the hidden immunity idol, hidden somewhere on tengaged.

Let's get started.

When I say "Go," Your team's 4 diggers will begin digging at 2 locations. If both of you are on to dig, it will go much faster. When you've completed digging at that location, the fetchers will take the puzzle pieces that you've dug up and hand them off  to the puzzle solver. The puzzle solver will solve a puzzle. One the puzzle is solved, the torch lighter can light the torch. First team to have a light torch, wins.

Here's a chart of how the digging can be completed for each location:
http://gyazo.com/1aa37053d6dd39c8fadd637439f73ab8
The number represents how many times you must post *digs* on this forum.
Once that's complete, the Fetcher has to notice, that is their job, they will not be reminded. They will then say *Moves Pieces*
Once both fetchers have moved their pieces, their tribe's puzzle solver will mail me and say they're ready for the puzzle. I'll send them a link to the puzzle. They will complete it and then give me a full screenshot (It'll be pretty obvious what the image is, I won't accept if it's just the image. I need to see your screen so I know it's the puzzle)
Once I have the completed puzzle, I'll notify the torch lighter. As soon as they post *LIGHTS TORCH* on this forum, the challenge is complete, and their team wins IMMUNITY and a clue to the hidden immunity idol!

This challenge will begin at 4PM CST/ 5PM EST/ 2PM Pacific. Good luck!
3632 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Any unclaimed roles will be randomized. Mail me your desired role or comment it on this forum!!
3632 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
If one of your diggers at a hole is inactive, the other one can pick up slack. HOWEVER.. it's risky to rely on that, because if you have 2 inactive diggers, they could get assigned to the same hole!
3632 days 11 hours ago
ejuzkiw
puzzle can be me...yall ok with that?
3632 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
okay ill be the lighter..
3632 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i wont be around its canada day and i have plans with the family :(
3632 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
I'll be a digger
3632 days 9 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
digger
3632 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
hey
3632 days 5 hours ago
ghrocky100
actually i'll be fetcher
3632 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Challenge will start in like 15 minutes. If you haven't claimed a role, do it now :O
3632 days 5 hours ago
sosyomomma
lighter
3632 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
I'm so confused with the digging
3632 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
^same here a little bit
3632 days 5 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Digger
3632 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
okay so there are 4 diggers
2 are assigned to the same spot
they can split the load evenly and dig less, or one of them can do it all but they have to do more.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!