This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #2

3618 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
I've had some personal things going on with me recently, I've had family issues and I've started taking a class at the local TV station (I'm going to be a real-life TV host soon haaaaaaa)

I've finally got a grasp on my schedule, but today it seems like I'd be best to do a simple challenge, and a non-live one.

I will be posting 7 polls starting at 4:00 CST (5 EST)(2 Pacific) It will be a head-to-head poll between one person from each team.

Here are your randomly assigned duels:

Connor vs Tiffany
Courtney vs Matt
Alex vs Luis
Joe vs Sam
Eric vs Andrew
Madison vs Anthony
Julian vs AFD

Daniel, since you're blacklisted, you will be sitting out. Someone had to sit out anyways, and that's an unfair disadvantage in a spamming challenge.

Here's how it works:
Whichever one of you scores more points will score a point for their tribe. The tribe with the most points WINS THE CHALLENGE!
Also, instead of the entire winning tribe winning a clue to the idol, each player that scores a point will earn a clue to the idol. Daniel, since you're sitting out due to injury, you'll get a clue, but to keep it fair, you won't get it until everyone else does.

These polls will last a day, and I'll post the results right when they end. The polls will be created in like 40 minutes, and I'll post them here when they are.

GOOD LUCK SURVIVORS!!
3618 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
so its more spamming man i just annoyed everyone all day im so not gonna win peeps get annoyed when u spam too much :( ffs fml
3618 days 11 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
nothing more fun than spamming challenges!
3617 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
For some reason, 2 of the polls will not close. However....
3617 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
All 5 of the polls that are functional, gave points to the same tribe.
3617 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
we can't be sure if the score was 5-2, 6-1, or 7-0, but...

the winners of today's immunity challenge are...
3617 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
NOTE: Since some of the polls were fucked up, and since it was unanimous so far anyways, I'm just giving the clue to all members of the winning tribe.
3617 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
The winners of the immunity challenge are
3617 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
with 5/5 scored points
3617 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Congratulations on your first win, the ekipaj tribe!
3617 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
omg
3617 days 10 hours ago
ejuzkiw
wooo!
3617 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
EKIPAJ, after your crushing loss at the first challenge, you've proven that you can kick some ass. You guys annhilated the other tribe at this challenge. Congratulations. None of you can be voted out, and you will all recieve a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

Eskwadwon, not so lucky. You guys will be voting the first person out of your tribe. I'll send you the tribal council soon; you will have about 22.5 hours to send in who you want out (no vote is a self vote)
3617 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
yes we did it :)
3617 days 9 hours ago
EternalBlossom
eyy

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!