This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

3625 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
This challenge will seem complicated at first, but is actually kinda simple.
It's basically a treasure hunt. Each of you will be mailed one clue. This clue is said by a celebrity or character (or in one case, a tengaged user). You don't know who, though.
You'll all be put in an order. The first person will follow their clue to find a comment. In that comment is the name of a celebrity or character. They'll mail that to the next person (include me on the mail too please, so I know you did them all) This will complete the next person's clue. They'll follow the clue to find another name, and send that to the next person, which will complete their clue.
The last person, instead of finding someone's name, will find a link to a slide puzzle. They'll solve the puzzle, and send a screenshot to me.
First tribe to send me all of the celebrity names in order and find/solve the puzzle will win immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol.
You might be able to solve your clue without the celebrity name, but please don't start until you've recieved the name from the last person. First of all, you might be wrong, and second of all, I'll need to have ALL your shit before you can win, which means NO SKIPPING STEPS.

The clues will be mailed to you guys at 4PM CST/5PM EST/2PM Pacific tomorrow (Tuesday, July 8)
3625 days 4 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
sounds fun
3625 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
1 member of Eskwadwon will need to sit. Since only 1 person sits, please only offer to sit if you really need to.

Roles will  be randomized at the time of the challenge, but let me know if you don't have screenshot capabilities or don't know how, because you will need to send a screenshot for the puzzle.
3625 days 4 hours ago
sosyomomma
I cant screenshot
3625 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
okay
3625 days ago
sammy1172
I can'tsceeenshot
3624 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Matt has walked. However, we will still do the challenge as planned, without anyone sitting out for Eskwadwon.
3624 days 6 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
I am not on my own pc so id prefer not to do screen shots also the internet here is very slow :( crappy
3624 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm setting up the challenge now :O
3624 days 5 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
how long till we start
3624 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
it'll start in 7 minutes at the earliest. We'll see how long this takes me :s
3624 days 5 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
awesome hope everyone is here
3624 days 5 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
can we hurry and id like to go first I have another challenge at 5:15
3624 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
*sluts it up*
3624 days 5 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
lol
3624 days 5 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Here

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!