This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3585 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
This challenge will be live and will happen on Tuesday.

If nobody objects, it will happen at 4PM CST/5PM EST/2PM Pacific. However, if another time works better, that will be the time.

We can't do it today as i am in the hospitle.
3585 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
Oh Jimbo :(
And I cant do tommorrow at all until like 10 PM EST as im travelling all day tommorrow
3585 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
CAN EVERYONE DO IT ON WEDNESDAY?
3585 days 10 hours ago
Daniel123456
idk
3584 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Challenge is being postponed to wednesday

this is the last round that you can play the final unclaimed idol - it was intended to be found during the last challenge but wasn't found
it will be on someone's first blog
this person isn't banned, but has been offline for a very long time

clue:
Naked in the face of danger
In a house with seven strangers
3583 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Today's challenge:

Each of you has 3 lives.
You lose a life when someone kicks your ass.
I'll start the game with a random trivia question. The first person to answer correctly is the "winner" for that round, and will gain a life. After this, however, you will not be able to gain lives.
The "winner" of each round selects 2 people to go into a duel. I'll randomly select what the duel will be, off of this list:

-Spam race: First person to post 15 times in a thread wins the duel.
-Popularity contest: I'll post a blog asking who people want to win the duel. Only the first 5 votes count, so you can't really spam for it.
-Wordsmith: I'll post 5 pairs of letters and numbers. You have to make a word for each of them that has the right amount of letters and starts with the letter. Example: D8 -> Dinosaur. You must get all 5 correct to win the duel.  If you fuck up, you can retry the words you messed up on.
-Trivia: I'll post random trivia questions and you'll have to answer them correctly first. First to 3 points wins the duel.
-Geyser Guess: There are 8 holes in the ground. Choose one. One of the geysers will shoot water and blast you away. The unblasted person wins the duel.
-Puzzle poop: I'll post a link to a small puzzle. First person to send me a full screenshot of the solved puzzle, wins the duel.
-Scrambled Eggs: I'll post some random letters, and the first person to unscramble them into a word will win the duel. (They aren't eggs, I was just being silly)

If you win a duel, you're the "winner" of the round, and then you have to select who plays in the next duel. The loser loses a life.
When one person is eliminated, then the "winner" doesn't decide anything, it's just the other two people playing in the next duel.
When it's down to two people, I'll randomize duels until one of you runs out of lives.

EVERYONE UNDERSTAND? LET'S DO THIS! Stakes are high today!
3583 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
hi
3583 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Anthony give me back the immunity IT'S UP FOR GRABS LET'S GET STARTED WHEN EVERYONE SAYS OK
3583 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
I have to poop so everyone look through the  rules
3583 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
lmao
3583 days 11 hours ago
Daniel123456
ok
3583 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
This is one hell of a challenge...
3583 days 11 hours ago
Daniel123456
-rapes the refresh button-
3583 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
JUST GOT BACK
3583 days 11 hours ago
Daniel123456
lol
3583 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Is everyone here?

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!