This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Memory Walk

Topic » Memory Walk

3582 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm going to say the contestants names one at a time and you'll talk about them
3582 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
the first torch is adam
3582 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Never talked to you but we couldve been really good allies if u stayed
3582 days 2 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
My laptop like died i wont have skype
3582 days 2 hours ago
Daniel123456
It sucks we couldn't get to know him. He was inactive for the other tribe and was voted off. From what I saw from him we would have been very nice and a great merge alliance member.
3582 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
You guys throw adam's torch off the cliff, pee on it, and move on to Tiffany's torch.
3582 days 2 hours ago
Daniel123456
Tiffany wasn't really social. She didn't motivate herself to allign with anyone which caused her to get voted out. Which sucks, the shy ones are usually the nicer ones.
3582 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Kind of deserved it lol bye
3582 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
You guys throw Tiffanys torch off the cliff, pee on it, and move on to eric's torch.
3582 days 2 hours ago
Daniel123456
ERIC! Didn't know you. bye. -pisses on torch-
3582 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
You guys throw eric's torch off the cliff, pee on it, and move on to Matt's torch.
3582 days 2 hours ago
Daniel123456
Matt, you quit and you were probably next. I wanted to keep you in to get Sam out :/
w/e though :3
3582 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
u quit lol
3582 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
You guys throw Matt's torch off the cliff, pee on it, and move on to Sam's torch.
3582 days 1 hour ago
Daniel123456
Sam, you dirty dog. You were leading an alliance that threatened my other majority. so yeah, Leaders go home. Except for me, who is in finals :OOOOO
3582 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
LMAO DAMN
You were useless in all of the challenges and basically was really annoying. You tried to take control but oops I took you out

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!