This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fright In The Night 3 Finale "The Truth"

Topic » Fright In The Night 3 Finale..

3419 days 15 hours ago
Drexalnewb11
Finally, no more death.
3419 days 15 hours ago
Westyman557
In the end....

Kayla grew up and married Jackson. They had 4 kids together and they left the town of TinsBrooke and.never came back. She keeps in touch sometimes and works as a librarian

Tanner and Emmy never married. Tanner got a job as a model and is famous. He keeps in touch with everyone

Jackson works at the.school in the New town. He is the coach and helps with football. Jackson dosent keep in touch

Ava became a detective and only talks to the others when she wants to to rub he rightness in their faces

Imogen stayed single. She is a close friend with everyone and became a.Nanny figure for Kayla and Jackson's kids

Derrick never got over Kimmy but he started working as a proffesinol basketball player and soon owned his own team
3419 days 15 hours ago
RoxyWonkLalonde
"It's all over, more huh?
Pity..
Maybe you should have listened to me
All
A-
long.
Until we meet again."
Signed: Unknown ;p

(( Ava's last post because I think I'm honestly fine here enroll next season.
3419 days 15 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(Aww, happy ending for immy :D)
3419 days 15 hours ago
RoxyWonkLalonde
(( Omfg, just switch our posts in everyone's mind fml
3419 days 15 hours ago
Drexalnewb11
(Whoo! Jackson survived!)
3419 days 15 hours ago
plopop
(Derrick never got over her :( well at least he played in the nba and owns his own team
3419 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
(Pissed that Logan didn't survive but I died by the killer not the choices so im not gonna complain and spare westy's ears)
3419 days 15 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(HELL YEAH I SURVIVED MY FIRST GROUP GAME :D)

open group

Lookie Lookie

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!