This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: Bat Egin

Topic » Tribal Council #13: Bat Egin

3327 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Connor (cjuddy): Has the line been drawn yet? Will it be drawn tonight?
Nick (Manalord): Will the vote scatter again? Why do you think it has scattered so far?
Clair (haycsclair): That's two wins in a row. Is this protection you need to be safe, or is it just making you into a big threat?
Adam (adamsel): Was last round a complete scatter or was it a 6-5 split with a scattered majority? Did the majority scatter on purpose due to the idol or was it poor communication?
Sim (SomebodyAwesome): Will the 3 from original Zaletu be at risk again, or are post-swap relationships coming into play?
Courtney S (TallaRejaei): You fought hard to win Round 1 but fell short. Do you really think you needed immunity? Do you think you could have won Round 2 if you beat Erik?
Erik (ItsOfficial): You have won twice and been in top 3 of two challenges. Do you think that Clair winning immunity is leaving you vulnerable to be taken out due to being a threat?
Jake W (Warthhogs): Congratulations on the idol play - how does your game change leaving a tribal council where you had the most votes?
John (Coffeybean94): A new player has had the most votes at both merge tribals. Will this trend continue?
Kelly (Kelly0412): Are you scared because of your ban?

Clair has immunity. Don't vote for Clair. Votes are due tomorrow at 7:45PM EST. Immunity will be at 8PM EST.
3327 days ago
Warthhogs
Jake W (Warthhogs): Congratulations on the idol play - how does your game change leaving a tribal council where you had the most votes?

Thanks and I just hope I don't get targeted again
3327 days ago
manalord
Nick (Manalord): Will the vote scatter again? Why do you think it has scattered so far?

- Probaly. Its scattered because there is 5 billions allainces
3327 days ago
ItsOfficial
Erik (ItsOfficial): You have won twice and been in top 3 of two challenges. Do you think that Clair winning immunity is leaving you vulnerable to be taken out due to being a threat?

I could be seen as a huge physical threat to some. But people on this tribe have expressed some sort of Irritation towards me. There's tons of game left to be played and there are people on this tribe that actually have a social game going for them. After last challenge I can say my social game is shot - almost guaranteed.
3327 days ago
haycsclair
Clair (haycsclair): That's two wins in a row. Is this protection you need to be safe, or is it just making you into a big threat? 

First of all, thank you, Jimbo. Second, I think winning an endurance and a spamming challenge would not make me a threat. Any one of us could win the last two immunity challenges. My last two immunity wins were definitely for my safety in this game. I know I am STILL a target for some. Once my name came up after merge first immunity challenge, I know my name is just around the corner. I'm pretty sure I would be voted off the night Matt was sent home had Matt not exposed the plan to vote me out. The worst part is that I have no idea why I became a sudden target. Who brought up my name? Why did he want me out? Those are the questions which are left unanswered.
3326 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
I just got home and i got a bunch of messages so if you messaged me i'm reading them now. :)
3326 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
Adam (adamsel): Was last round a complete scatter or was it a 6-5 split with a scattered majority? Did the majority scatter on purpose due to the idol or was it poor communication?

Everything was weird last vote lol
3326 days 22 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor (cjuddy): Has the line been drawn yet? Will it be drawn tonight?

I seriously don't think that a line has been drawn in the sand yet. It's more like a spiral and it goes around and round switching each time taking someone a different side each time and I still don't think this game even has a clear majority! As the last rival showed.. It was scattered. Can we expect something like that tonight? Maybe
3326 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Tribal*
3326 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody wants to play the hidden immunity idol and they want to play it, then they would play it now is the time to play it
3326 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks around*
3326 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Nobody stands I'll read the votes
3326 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3326 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
CJ (self-vote)
3326 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3326 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Courtney

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!