This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14: Bat Egin

Topic » Tribal Council #14: Bat Egin

3322 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Connor (cjuddy): How does it change your image to have self-voted and then dropped in the challenge? On a lighter note how does it feel to have beat your last placement
Nick (Manalord):
Clair (haycsclair): You just lost your streak of immunity wins. Are you worried?
Sim (SomebodyAwesome): Only one vote was cast for a fresh last round. Is it fair to say that it's NOT a pagonging?
Courtney S (TallaRejaei): Congrats on the first immunity win. Did you need it?
Erik (ItsOfficial): Will this vote be a blindside?
Jake W (Warthhogs): Will this vote be another scatter?
John (Coffeybean94): are the lines drawn yet? Will they be drawn tonight?
Kelly (Kelly0412): You're banned?!

You can not vote for Courtney. Please vote by tomorrow at 9PM EST. Your next immunity challenge is non-live :D
3322 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair (haycsclair): You just lost your streak of immunity wins. Are you worried?

Of course. Like I've said last Tribal Council, my name is just around the corner. I was also informed that four people want me gone. So I think it's going to be my torch getting snuffed tonight. Unless people play their idols on me. :-)
3322 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Wow no question
3322 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Erik (ItsOfficial): Will this vote be a blindside?

No. I feel it would only be a blindside if Clair or I didn't go. But anything can happen in a game of numbers... I would rather people accept that Clair and I are loyal people and hopefully they reach out to us for tonight's vote.
3322 days 19 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor (cjuddy): How does it change your image to have self-voted and then dropped in the challenge? On a lighter note how does it feel to have beat your last placement

I am pretty dissapointed with myself over the self vote because to my knowledge it is the first time in the history that I have self voted -.- its not in my character... and it will never happen again haha. I know how you feel about selfvoters @Jimbo XD I just hope you don't hold it against me in the future.
I dropped because who wouldn't want 10 idol guesses amirite? an idol would be nice right about now but to my Knowledge someone may already have it.
Also it feels amazing to beat my last placement :) I have officially made single digits and it feels like I have in some way redeemed myself!
3321 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
*takes a seat in the center because it's going to be my night*
3321 days 22 hours ago
TallaRejaei
i think i needed the immunity i have nothing to protect me now, and i think i will be blindsided right away, i bet you any money im gone within the next 2 tribals
3321 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3321 days 21 hours ago
TallaRejaei
I DO
3321 days 21 hours ago
cjuddy
*looks around at everyone*
3321 days 20 hours ago
TallaRejaei
I AM
3321 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
What okay Courtney you should have told me before hand go ahead
3321 days 20 hours ago
TallaRejaei
just kidding
3321 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
Lol
3321 days 20 hours ago
cjuddy
Max Dawson
3321 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
Me when I get voted out

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!