This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #2

Topic » Elimination Panel #2

2527 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* me still crying *
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/_iyvg02paLk9yxvtY3nDo21YdyQ/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2016/10/20/072/n/1922283/c49aa30268ca74c3_robbed/i/Youre-Just-Little-Upset-His-Shorts-Arent-Shorter.gif
2527 days ago
coolKat
My Critiques on Bottom 3:

Michelle- This look was not spooky it was spooked 2 completely different things. Spooky is the tone and mood of the photo. While spooked is an emotion this is an emotion a reaction a feeling not the challenge tasked at hand. You misinterpreted the challenge and this is your second consecutive time in the bottom with just 2 challenges

Rollingderp- This piece makes me very uncomfortable are you against the Asian cultures because this seems very racist and not at all pleasing

Cyrus- This doesn't scream spooky however there is things spooky about it. Like the background and the water mix set a mysterious/spooky tone and I love the way you took the hair. You made a modern medusa however the judges wanted more(I guess) your look is way better than the other 2 in the bottom and you should stay and Katherine should have been in bottom and not you.
2526 days 23 hours ago
rollingderp
@coolkat/judges

when i was asked spooky, instead of going for the inevitable, i went for unnerving spookiness. which i guess was wrong ig
2526 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Well, Natalie, guess what? Im not so...
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/January-Jones-Deal-With-It.gif
I gave an amazing face shot
2526 days 3 hours ago
Libanz00
With the most votes in the poll...........
Michelle you are safe.
Which leaves Re and Sana.
2526 days 3 hours ago
Libanz00
The person with the fewest votes to save and finishing LNTM in 12th place is
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Re.
I'm sorry Re but you have been eliminated. Please leave the stage.

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!