This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #6

Topic » Elimination Panel #6

2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
Michelle,

this week you scored your highest score ever but is it enough to beat Kylie?

Michelle, you are SAFE.
2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
Kylie,

You did do good this challenge but you were overshadowed by some others.

You have landed in the bottom 3,
HOWEVER, as you all know I have a host save to get them out of the bottom 3 and stop them from going home.

I have decided to use it on Kylie. Kylie has shown us that she is good at this on multiple occasions. She has won 3 challenges in the season out of 6 and I think she has so much more to offer to us. I think she has the stuff to go all the way to the final.

Kylie, you're safe.
2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
Top 2: Andrea and Augustine
Bottom 2: Natalie and Liza
2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
Now let's get the scores with the critiques and the leaderboard.
2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
__________LIBANZ___________
Augustine (Maicolx3) - For me this looks quite generic, yes you are gorgeous and all but it’s not very bright. The accessories like the cup are a huge distraction. It is a nice shot but idk maybe it is because I expect more from you. (7)

Cynthia (vanillapeach12360) - I actually like this photo, it is not an amazing quality photo but for me it doesn’t matter that much. The outfit is creative and the background adds to the boldness. Good job! (7.5)

Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) - In the past you have delivered and this challenge is another one of them. I LOVE everything going on in this picture, you went for a different approach in terms of brightness which I like and it is very bold with the hair and peculiar background. Amazing job! (10)

Natalie (coolKat) - Yes this is bright and bold and meets the criteria for the week but you need to remember, this is Libanz’s Next Top Model and this doesn’t scream model in any way, shape or form. (4)

Liza (epicwafflez23) - Yes this is bright, but is it bold? For me, no. This would have so much effect with a different background possibly a more darker one. I think it’s an okay photo but nothing amazing. (5)

Kylie (SummerRae101) - I love everything in this photo except for one thing, the FACE. Face is SO SO important and for me it distracts me from everything else. Apart from that is is bold and bright and is a well rounded photo so good job! (8)

Michelle (MIchelle990) - I feel like this a photo where you will either hate it or love it and for me I absolutely LOVE IT! It’s very unique and creative, it’s definitely bold as well. However, this photo relies to much on the colour pink which I don’t like. It has hints of other colours but not enough for me. I like it but you just need to remember to stick to the criteria. (8.5)
2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
___________ASHLEY_____________
Maicol - 8 its not as bold as I would like. It's also a little boring. I expect more from you.
Vanilla - 7.5 the picture is not bad. I wish the quality itself was better because it Takes away from the pop up effect.
Scooby- 9 I really like this picture. I think you nailed it. Would prefer a more editorial pose but it's great.
Cool - 1 what are earth is this? Do you think this competition is a joke?! Do u not see what the others are submitting and how this stands next to them? It's embarrassing. You need to pick up ur act or go home.
Epic - 2 this is embarassing. It's horrible. Don't u see the others pictures? This looks cheap and not model worthy.
Summer - 6.5 I'm not a fan of her face. I love the picture but her face is killing the vibe
Michelle - 9.6 yessssss I love this! U nailed the challenge. It's very original and showcases an editorial look
2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
______PATRICIA______
Malc: amazing. I love that every color has its own design. That to me is so unique and outstanding. It wow me right when I first saw it. 10
Vanilla: the outfit seems nice. What I see is one color for each thing. It's a great pattern and outfit but it just doesn't wow me. 5
Scooby: when I look at your outfit it makes me think of a rubrics cube I got todolve amazing job. Especially the background it fits right in. 8
Cool: AMAzing it makes me feel like you are avatar(not airbender) in its own way. I love it. Background even gives me the vibe. 10
Epic: the dress makes me think of a ice cream cone. Really it doesn't make you stand out though. It does go with background but it's not what I'm looking for. 5
Summer: I like your outfit but it seems like it's not much. I only see like a sun but with some sunrise. It really just doesn't stand out much to me. 5
Michelle: defenitely bright. You did an amazing job today. I love how she stands out. Not just outfit but in general. 9
2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
_______ARIA______
Augustine - This look is something that can blend into both commercial and high fashion. The colors don't clash at all, and you provided an ethereal, colorful shot. I'm going to give you a 9. Great job!

Cynthia - It's out of the box, you took a risk, and I love it! The shot is very unique, especially the glasses. My one critique is that the colors are a little overboard and they do clash JUST a little to turn some people away, BUT that does not take away completely from the spectacular shot you chose. I'm going to give you a 9.

Andrea - This shot is both very commercial and weird. I love the fashion of this shot, but I feel like the background does take away from it a bit. Regardless, it's an edgy shot and I think you did amazing! I'm also going to give you a 9.

Natalie - For me, this is one of the weakest shots for me. This seems like a still from a Ke$ha music video instead of something you would see in Vogue. There's no fashion to it, just body paint. The hair, nails, etc. aren't even highlighted enough for this to showcase anything really. I'm going to give you a 5.

Liza - First off, I only see two colors in the fashion, really - pink and green, when the prompt asked for three. Secondly, the shot is just so... bleh. I feel like I could see this on anyone's Instagram, there's nothing with spark to this shot. However, at least I can see and admire the outfit, especially the shoes. I'm going to give you a 5.

Kylie B. - Alright Kylie, I AM a sucker for bleached brows! This is a great shot you chose. I love the pose, the outfit, the makeup the hair, you did a great job this week. Everything works together very well. I'm going to give you a 9.

Michelle - This shot is more pink than crazy colorful for me. I'm also not a big fan of the fashion, it just seems very hoochie or too gaudy to me to be high, high fashion. I love the jewelry and the shoes, and the makeup is just alright. I'm going to give you a 5.

Thank you!
2499 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
Scoreboard:

Andrea        36
Augustine        34
Michelle        32.1
Cynthia        29
Kylie        28.5
Natalie        20
Liza        17
2499 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
Oh and Assley you still suck at judging *pick up my act and go home* I've been runner up the past 2 weeks dumbass. Doesn't stack up compared to my competition.oop sorry Ashely I'm not basic and want to be unique and not follow the crowd. Judge me on me not what others do around me.

Also Libanz theres a reason I beat you in Melindas next top model. And you went home.
2499 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
Also where's the emotion in these photos only 3 of us had emotion. Me,Liza and Augustine all the other girls had a blank boring stare on their face
2498 days 20 hours ago
SummerRae101
Wow, Thanks for using the save! :D
2497 days 23 hours ago
Libanz00
With only 32.1% of the public vote
Natalie, you have been eliminated and you finish LNTM Cycle 1 in 7th Place.

You've been a good model just this week you fell flat. I have enjoyed having you in this game and I hope to see you in a future season.
Thank you for playing.

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!