This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #1

Topic » Elimination Panel #1

2475 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Aria (aria_grande)! With a score of 19, you are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model! YOU NEED TO STEP IT UP NEXT WEEK!
2475 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Liza (epicwafflez23), I'm sorry girl but your look wasn't good enough to survive the challenge. You represented something unique and I am happy you took part. Now you must head back to the house, pack your belongings and leave immediately.
2475 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
-------------------------------ARIA------------------------------------
Justine - The quality of the photo is not the best obviously, but from what I can see, the shot you provided is a great runway shot. I love the dress and shoes, you wear them nicely. However, I can't see the intensity of your face. I'm going to give you a 8.

Karly-Ann - Your pose seems a little stiff and awkward, and your face looks a little aloof. I feel like the dress is wearing you here. I'm going to give you a 6.

Kasia - This is a great shot! There are so many different things to look at, such as the hair, the dress, and the handbag. Very high fashion, you took a risk and it worked out beautifully! I'm going to give you a 10.

Laura - I like this shot a lot! The light hits your face well and the outfit looks great. Your face appears confident and beautiful. I'm going to give you a 9.

Liza - If you're going to go the drag route, make sure you keep it super high fashion, because you'll need to keep it on par with the other girls. Your body is a little awkward and you kind of have this shrug like you're unsure or something. I do feel like this dress can be high fashion, but I wish it was longer on the bottom to cover up more of your legs. I'm going to give you a 6.

Isabelle - It's Gaga-esque but you still show your signature look in this shot. The fur, your makeup, and your hair all look fantastic. Super couture, great job. I'm going to give you a 10.

Aria - I wish the photograph had better quality because it looks great! I can't see your face or makeup too well, but the dress looks stunning from what I can see. My favorite part is the belt. I'm going to give you an 8.

Kelly - Everything about this shot is very pleasing to my eyes. Your face is great, and the outfit looks really nice on you. I love the choker especially. Good job! I'm going to give you a 9.

Karen - Wow, you definitely took a risk. The piece is very avant garde. It's not particularly my type, but the look is the most high fashion this week nonetheless. I hope to see more avant garde looks from you in the future, but if there's a commercial challenge, make sure you know how to blend into that area of modeling too. I'm going to give you a 9. Don't be boring and it'll pay off!

Corinne - There's nothing special to it, but your hair, your makeup and the dress look great. The shoes catch my eyes the most though. Good job. I'm going to give you an 8.

Marilyn - I wish I could see your whole body and I wish the photo wasn't black and white, because what I can see here looks great. You look very confident, but I wish I could see more - particularly your shoes. I'm going to give you a 7.

Kendall - The shot is great. You give movement to the piece you're wearing and you look like you're having fun! I feel like you displayed your personal style well. I'm going to give you a 9.

Carson - I love this shot! My eyes went right to your earrings which is hard to do for a runway shot. This is also one of the more edgier shots this week, and I feel like you showed off your personal style better than most of your competitors this week. The clothes you wear look marvelous as well! Good job, I'm going to give you a 10.

Andrea - You look great! I love the garment and the shape of your hair. The feet look a teeny bit awkward, but that doesn't take away from this great shot. The color scheme of the whole thing really heightens it as well. I'm going to give you a 10.
2475 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
---------------------LIBANZ------------------------
Justine (MIchelle990) - The quality of the picture is very poor. I like the dress though. With what I can see, the dress is bold and powerful and you are serving it down the runway. Good job! (7.5)

Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) - The sequins on the dress are the beautiful but it kind of looks like you are letting the dress do all the work. I am in love with the dress though. Decent job. (6.5)

Kasia (k4r4k) - YES! I am totally getting a madonna vibe from this photo. It’s very unique and creative. I don’t like that hand on the purse, I think it’s highly distracting but except from that this is amazing. Well done! (9)

Laura (Matedog1209) - I don’t know how to feel about this. I like the bottom half of the outfit. The patterns and sequins are amazing but the top half is so basic. It kind of looks like an afterthought. (5)

Liza (epicwafflez23) - None of this works for me unfortunately. The colours are off. I like that you used a drag queen I think it’s creative but this dress is a complete no for me. Sorry. (3)

Isabelle (Maicolx3) - I am in LOVE with this outfit. Everything about this works for me. It is very fashion forward. I love the fur coat aswell it is a little bonus. Well done! (9)

Aria (aria_grande) - I don’t know about this. It kind of swallows you up a little bit. Plus, it makes you look bigger than you actually are. It’s also very basic. I guess it’s a decent effort for a week 1 photo. (4.5)

Kelly (Garrett_Auckland) - I like this because I don’t at the same time. I think it’s very fashionable and I could see a lot of celebs wearing this outfit at the same time it’s extremely basic. However, sometimes basic works and in this case it does sort of work. Good effort. (6)

Karen (CalebDaBoss) - I think this is very inventive and creative. I get what you are selling but I don’t know if I want to buy it. Some parts of this outfit don’t click like the hip area. And the weird carrots on the arms. Apart from that I think it’s a good effort. (6)

Corinne (Tommy123) - I actually quite like this outfit. The colours match. You are also serving it on the runway which is always a plus. I like how it’s basic but the patterns take it out of the basic zone and brings it into the creative zone. Good job. (8)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - I think this is very fashionable with a hint of vintage. I enjoy this a lot. Normally I would want a colour picture but in this case I don’t think you need it. Your face is also beautiful as well. Good job! (8)

Kendall (Jameslu) - YAS! One of my favourites this week! I love the culture in the dress. And I love a model that looks like they are having fun on the runway. I am a sucker for it. The happy energy coming from you matches the dress theme aswell which is perfect. Great job! (9)

Carson (Carsonl) - I like the pants. It’s very 70’s disco style with a hint of today’s pop culture. I like the shoes as well. I don’t like the top however. I don’t know something isn’t clicking for me with the top half of this outfit. It’s a decent job however. (7)

Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) - The dress make you look more broad and bigger than you actually are. I am not a fan of this at all. I like the colours in the outfit but that’s about it. Your face also looks like you are just over it. If you survive I am looking for you to step it up next week. (2)
2475 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
---------------------CRUSH--------------------------
Michelle- I'm not the biggest fan of this shot. It's way to small. It's blurry and overall its a disappointment. The dress does look beautiful though. 2

Rnnay- The dress is stunning. I like the face you're giving me. It's a decent shot. 5

k4rk- Amazing! I love everything about this. Your outfit. Your face. It's stunning great job! 8

Mate- I'm loving this. It's so simple yet very stunning. You're giving me face and legs! 8

Epic- OOOH, girl I'm sorry this is a hot mess. This is a cute dress though. 3

Mai- YASSS Mai. I love love this shot. You look so fierce and you're owning the runway! 9

aria - I'm not a fan. It's to small. Girl your face is blurred out. 2

Garret- It's simple and chic. It's straight to the point. Your face looks like you're bored though. 6

Caleb - Wow a lot is going on with that dress! It's pulling me all over. I love your boldness. 6

Tommy- Eh the shot is alright.  Nothing pops out to me.... 5

Jaz - ooo this is a cute shot. I love your face in this photo. The outfit is cute as well 7

james - I love how you're smiling. You have amazing legs. Overall great shot! 8

Carsonal - Girl, that outfit is cute!! I like shot. It's better than a lot of the other ones! 6

Scooby - Yas girl, This shot is so cute!!! I love it. You look fierce. 8
2475 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
----------------ASHLEY-----------------------
(She did have critiques but had trouble sending them so she just has scores for this week)

Michelle - 4.5
Rnay - 5.5
K4r4k - 9.5
Mate - 10
Epic - 2
Maicol - 10
Aria - 4.5
Garret - 6.5
Caleb - 5.5
Tommy - 8
Jazmyn - 6
James - 8
Carson - 5
Scooby - 6.5
2475 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Challenge #2 will be posted tomorrow. Congratulations to all the ladies that have advanced.
2475 days 21 hours ago
Carsonl
*Says goodbyes to liza*
2475 days 16 hours ago
Maicolx3
Thank you soo much judges!!! and lol Kasia meet my sister Isabelle ;)
2475 days 15 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Laura twirls with happiness*
Thank you so much judges!
2475 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
i am sorry i dissapointed you guys this week. Thank you for the comments i will definately step it up
2475 days ago
Tommy123
*Corinne hugs Aria*
Girl you did great in my book

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!