This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #4

Topic » Elimination Panel #4

2451 days 23 hours ago
Libanz00
Will be taking place at 6.30 EST
2451 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Welcome to the panel ladies. 11 beautiful models stand before me but I only have 10 photos in my hand. The girl who doesn't receive a photo should go back to the house, pack their belongings and leave immediately.

Who will win Best Photo and Who will go home? Let's find out.

The model who has the best photo of the week and scoring 37 is
Kasia (k4r4k)! Congratulations, you have the best photo and you aren't far off of a full house. You are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2451 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Runner up for best photo with a score of 36.5 is
Corinne (Tommy123)! You were so close to top photo and coming from the bottom 3 in the last 2 challenges, I am so happy to see you shining!
2451 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
In 3rd place with a score of 33.5 is
Isabelle (Maicolx3)! You are still going strong in the competition. It'll be interesting to see if you drop the bar.
2451 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
In 4th place with a score of 33 is
Marilyn (Jazmyn)! Still a good score! Well done.
2451 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Rounding off the top 5 with a score of 29 is
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz)! Well done, such an improvement coming from the bottom 2 last week.
2451 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
In 6th and 7th place with scores of 28.5 and 26.5 are
Kendall (Jameslu) and Carson (Carsonl)! Both of you may step to the side. You are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2451 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 8th place and avoiding the bottom 3 with a score of 26 is
Justine (MIchelle990)! Well done, you've seemed to be floating so far in the competition. Next week I would love for you to step it up and give us something amazing!
2451 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Could Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks), Karen (CalebDaBoss) & Laura (Matedog1209) please step forward,

Andrea: You seemed to miss the mark in this challenge, coming from last challenge you definitely didn't meet expectations.

Karen: Throughout the game you've been floating in the middle of the pack. As the numbers dwindle, you will need to raise the bar more otherwise you will leave.

Laura: Laura, I am really disappointed in you this week. I think you misunderstood the challenge completely and you were runner up last week. To think that the top 2 from last week are here in the bottom 3 shakes me up. I hope this shows everyone that NO ONE is safe.

So who avoids the bottom 2?

Coming in at 9th place with a score of 25 is.
Laura (Matedog1209)! I know what you are capable of, I hope to see you back in the top again next week. You may join the other girls.
2451 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Will Karen (CalebDaBoss) and Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) please step forward,

Karen and Andrea, both of you had your lowest scoring photos ever this cycle so whoever stays really needs to bring their A game next challenge.

So who stays?

Staying in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model with a score of 24.5 is
2451 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks)! It would of been shocking to see you go from winner to eliminated. Take this as a wake up call. Just because you win the previous challenge doesn't mean you are safe. You may join the other girls.

Karen (CalebDaBoss), You have had some decent photos in this game and it saddens me to see you go but I don't think this is your time. You may head to the house and pack your belongings.
2451 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Omg thank you so much!!! :)
2451 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
----------------------------LIBANZ---------------------------------------
Kendall (Jameslu) - This definitely does look feisty and looks like you are over a guy. However, it is very basic. I would’ve love to have seen something more out of the box. Nonetheless it’s still a good shot. (7)

Justine (MIchelle990) - My only problem with this photo is that my eyes went directly to the man which is never a good thing. This is a risky photo to use and I commend you for that. I do like that this is a couple in the photo and it shows there is love all around. (6.5)

Corinne (Tommy123) - I really love this shot. It definitely does suggest love and affection. I like your posture and you have a gorgeous face. I really like the tropical outfit you have on as well. This is probably my favourite photo from you so well done! You’re definitely not gonna be in the bottom 3 this week. (10)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - I like the outfit and I think it’s a good shot. It’s very unique and bold. I don’t really see much link with the music video. Like yeah you have the same colours and the houses in the video but I don’t really get much of a vibe mainly cause it’s a high fashion photo. It is still a decent shot though. (7)

Carson (Carsonl) - I think this shot is decent. I like the outfit and the attitude. Do I think it matches the lyrics you told us? No not really. If you put this in line with some of the other photos I don’t think this would stand out. You are giving us sexiness which gives you a few points. (5)

Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) - I do think this is a cute shot. It’s very tropical and stunning. I like your facial expressions and your outfit. However I don’t see that much of a link to the music video. We all though have different interpretations though, I would’ve liked a mini explanation before posting the photo. (7)

Kasia (k4r4k) - I really adore this shot. You are showing loads of skin but you are doing it in a way which remains classy and not slutty. I think you really understood the challenge as it comes across in the photo. One of my favourites this week! (9.5)

Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) - I don’t really see ‘I won’t give up’. I like this photo though I like it’s very sexy and you have a gorgeous face. I just wish you would’ve used more of a linking photo than this. (6.5)

Isabelle (Maicolx3) - I’m very happy with this photo. I like all the colours in this photo and you aren’t just relying on them. You have a gorgeous face and the pose is amazing as well. This should be one of the top photos this week. (8.5)

Laura (Matedog1209) - I just feel like last week you did so good and this is kind of a let down. I do like your makeup and facials, I think they are strong. I do see the links to the music video from the outfit but I feel like you are just relying on that. (5.5)

Karen (CalebDaBoss) - I think this is very basic. It’s just two happy lovers dancing in a park. There is not much fashion sense in this. Yes it does match the video in terms of love but it’s a very safe photo and I don’t like models that go for the safe bet. (5)
2451 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
---------------------------ASHLEY----------------------------
James - 8.5
Michelle - 6.5
Tommy 9.5
Jazmyn - 9
Carson - 8.5
Rnay - 8
K4rk - 9.5
Scooby - 4
Maicol - 8
Mate - 7.5
Caleb - 3
2451 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
--------------------------------ARIA------------------------------------------
Kendall - It's cute, it's sexy, and it's pretty mild with fitting the video. I'm happy that you didn't go all out trying to steal a look from the video, but I really don't quite feel the connection as much as I should. Regardless, I don't think it's a bad shot for this week. I'm going to give you a 7.

Justine - I like this; however, the complete black and white shot kills the colorful, spunky aura of the video. I like the message you're sending, but I wish the photo wasn't in black and white so I could give you an even better score! I'm going to give you a 7.

Corinne - I wish this photograph wasn't so neutral colored because I feel like it would have ben an even BETTER shot with a few more pops of color! It fits the music video very well, you did a good job. I'm going to give you an 8.

Marilyn - It's well thought out and great for the music video! You would have blended right in with the colors, the song, and a sense of high fashion! I'm going to give you a 10.

Carson - I really don't understand what you were going for. If we saw more of the sky which was ubiquitous in the music video, it would have made more sense, but I'm just not understanding your vision! The fashion isn't bad though. I'm going to give you a 6.

Karly-Ann - I'm not the biggest fan, but the shot is definitely gorgeous. I feel like it fits the tropical vibe of the video without having to be colorful, good job! I'm going to give you an 8.

Kasia - It's super fun, colorful, and tropical! It's another well thought-out shot from you. Another great job, keep it up! I'm going to give you a 10.

Andrea - I dunno, it's a great shot but I feel like you'd be out of place in the video. I'm going to give you a 7, I wish your ideas were executed a little more comprehensively.

Isabelle - It's very futuristic, very high fashion and colorful. I do feel like it's very avant garde for the music video, but you took the risk and I appreciate it. I'm going to give you a 9.

Laura - I feel like the shot is a little lost, I don't really feel the same vibes I feel from the music video, you look almost supernatural and spooky. I'm not your biggest fan this week, I'm going to give you a 5.

Karen - It's really not very fashionable, and it's very sophisticated while the music video is very fun. I wish there was more color, more aspects of haute couture, I'm not impressed at all. I'm going to give you a 4.
2451 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
------------------------------------CRUSH----------------------------------------------
James - I think this is a gorgeous shot. Your face looks gorgeous, the pose is a little boring. But I don't see no longer heart broken from this photo.. It looks like something else. 6

Michelle- This is a cute shot. You do a little drunk, which I think you may have been going for. The guy does outshine you in the shot which is not good. 6

Tommy- I adore this shot so much, its so chic and catches my eye. You look gorgeous and I'm loving your outfit. I totally see "baby you got what I like" this picture looks like you two are a real couple! I'm sold 9!

Jaz - Ooh girl very high fashion, I'm loving the colors and the backround. I wish I could see your eyes, but overall great photo!! 7

Carsonal- I don't see the we came here for love, but I do love this shot. Your face is gorgeous,  you're giving us neck and legs! 7

Rnay- This is a good shot, I'm loving your outfit choice, I feel like your face looks a little to mad here, I don't know what you were trying to go for? 6

Kara - Love the shot, you look so sexy but in an elegant and classy way. You do look flirty, and fun. I want to jump into the photo with you!! 8

Scobby- I don't see "I won't give up" but that is okay. This shot is beautiful. I love your face, how your posed, how your hair is flowing. goodjob 7

Mai - I love the outfit, and I love the pose. It's very fun and colorful but she looks very determined, I can see the confidence and strength! 8

Mate - This is a beautiful shot. Your outfit is amazing, I wish I could see more it is mesmerizing, you look amazing. 7

Caleb - This is my least favorite this week. It looks cheesy and looks like it was shot with an i phone. your dress is amazing, but other than that I'm not impressed. 5

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!