This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #6

Topic » Elimination Panel #6

2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Hello ladies and welcome to the panel,

This week, I asked you to give us some quirky fashion and you were challenged to give us photos inspired by famous music video by Calvin Harris. Some of your quirky photos lit the judges faces up whilst others left us with a sour taste.

So who got the best photo?

With a score of 35 and winner of this challenge is
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Marilyn (Jazmyn)! Congratulations, you impressed the judges once again and you have bounced back from the bottom last week. Good job!
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Runner up for best photo with a score of 34.5 is
Kasia (k4r4k)! Queen of being runner up, you still hold your status as not landing any lower than the top 3 so well done! Only .5 points away from top photo.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 3rd place with a score of 34 (Still really close) is
Isabelle (Maicolx3)! Congratulations on being in the top once again! Your photo wasn't one of my favourites this week but the other judges seemed to love it so congratulations! You are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 4th place with a score of 29 is
Justine (MIchelle990)! Well done, you made your mark in the competition last week and you proved yourself again! I feel a lot of momentum with you. Keep. It. Up.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Rounding off the top 5 with a score of 28 is
Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks)! Slap bang in the middle for you this week. You definitely flat lined and I'd love to see improvement from you next week.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 6th place and avoiding the bottom 3 is
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz)! You really need to bring it, you haven't landed in the top 3 once in the entire game and you have overall been coasting on by week by week. Bring everything to the next challenge!
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Will Kendall (Jameslu), Carson (Carsonl) and Corinne (Tommy123) please step forward.

Girls, it is the same pattern over and over this whole season. The same people are in the top and the same people are in the bottom. The two people that survive this panel definitely have a lot to prove. All of you have been VERY VERY inconsistent.

So who avoids the bottom 2?

Coming in at 7th place with a score of 23.5 is
Carson (Carsonl)! You've gone by in this game by coasting near the bottom of the scoreboards but not actually landing in the bottom. Now, you have been exposed! Take this as a wake up call, you better work the next challenge. I don't want to see you here again next week.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Will Kendall (Jameslu) and Corinne (Tommy123) please step forward.

Kendall: You chose a very small photo with a bad quality. Since the 3 words challenge, you have been going in a downwards spiral and at this point you couldn't get any lower especially since you were here last week. Is a bad quality photo enough to send you home?

Corinne: You have probably been the most inconsistent in this competition. You have had some of the best photos in this competition and also some of the worst. One challenge you are on the top the next you are on the bottom. I need someone who is always exceeding expectations!

So who stays?

In 8th place and still in the running for Libanz's Next Top Model with a score of 19.5 is
Corinne (Tommy123), girl you got lucky once again, if I see you in the bottom 2 next week I am for sure sending your ass home. STEP IT UP! This is your final warning.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Kendall (Jameslu), sadly we have to say goodbye to you. At the start you were up there with the top models and you've just plummeted to the bottom and let everyone else outshine you as the challenges went on. It's not about how you start the competition, it's about how you finish.

You may leave, head back to the house, grab your belongings and go.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Bye. :(
Your loss babe.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
--------------------------------------LIBANZ------------------------------------------------
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) - I feel like this is quite gimmicky and that was the approach I advised everyone not to take. Yes it’s quirky and definitely unoriginal but it’s just messy. I don’t really like the outfit either. Poor week for you Karly. (5)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - Now, I LOVE this! It’s exactly what I asked for. I wanted fashion with a quirky/80’s twist to it and you definitely are serving that in this photo. It’s a bit weird that you have a coca cola outfit on but I’ll look past that. Well done! (8)

Kendall (Jameslu) - I think this is pretty basic but at least it isn’t gimmicky. I like the pants but the top for me looks like something my grandma would wear to bed. Not good at all. I like your pose though that is a plus. I expected more from you this week. (4)

Kasia (k4r4k) - This is giving me madonna and lady gaga vibes all in one. I love the outfit. I could see a lot of celebrities wearing that dress at a formal event or red carpet event. You have to look further into the photo to find the gimmicks which I love, It’s good they are not in your face. Stellar photo from you. (9)

Corinne (Tommy123) - Could you get anymore simple? No not really. I guess I like your pose and you look quite beautiful. I like the quirkiness of the hair but apart from that this is a massive disappointment for me. You’re wearing JEANS in a FASHION competition. Not good at all. (4)

Carson (Carsonl) - First off, weren’t the massive boomboxes part of the 90’s? You’re wearing a casual top and pants with some prints on which I am not bothered about but them shoes… really. I like your pose but like some of the others this is a week photo. (5.5)

Justine (MIchelle990) - This is quite simple but in this case it’s actually good. You look absolutely stunning and you are serving sexiness in the 80’s. I think this is one of my favourite photos. There is enough quirkiness in the hair, the earrings and bracelets. A good week for you Justine, keep it up! (9)

Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) - I like this photo. It’s not the best of the week though. I appreciate the gorgeous face and body you are showing us in this photo. This is probably the most out of the box out of the bunch this week. I just think you could've gone so much further. (8)

Isabelle (Maicolx3) - I think this is quite disappointing from you. I think it’s actually quite slutty. It’s all based on leopard print and I hate leopard print. I like everything in the facial area and the hair is cute but this outfit doesn’t do it for me at all. I like your pose though. (7)
2443 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Sue me.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
--------------------------------------ASHLEY----------------------------------------
RNAY - IT looks more like a clown rather than 80s, but I do see ur vision with the colors. (6.5)
JAZMYN - This is 80s realness! I am so impressed, I love this so much good job! (10)
JAMES - It's not a bad picture but its very tiny and blurry, I wish u payed more attention to detail and improved quality. (6)
K4R4K - I love this modern twist on 80s. It definitely is more upscale high fashion 80s look and it worked! (9.5)
TOMMY- oh nonono, this is still a modeling competition and the photos should be a take on 80ss not a picture from the 80s!! disappointing. (3.5)
CARSON - you are improving a bit from when u started, however this is so great. I do see the 80s vibe u went for. (7)
MICHELLE - again like tommy, this seems more like an 80s picture rather than a take on the 80s. However its very nice so that helps you. (7)
SCOOBY- besides the colors, i don't see 80s at all. (7)
MAICOL - Yesyesyes! I love this so much definitely 80s, I like how u went different and gave us a black an white. great way to think outside the box. (10)
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
-----------------------------------------ARIA----------------------------------------
Karly-Ann - It's a quirky, fun shot. It's definitely got some fashion to it too. I'm not overly impressed but you definitely delivered. I'm going to give you an 8.

Marilyn - This is definitely cute, not so much quirky... maybe you're serving TOO much fashion! It's a fantastic shot! I'm going to give you a 9.

Kendall - This isn't really what I was expecting from you at all. I don't see anything quirky or fun about this. It's fashionable, but nothing really outgoing or outstanding. I'm disappointed. I am going to give you a 5.

Kasia - Definitely quirky and high fashion... great job! I love the colors and the glasses. I'm going to give you a 9.

Corinne - I definitely see the vintage inspiration and the shot is a bit commercial... it's not bad but you're not quite the best this week! I am going to give you a 6.

Carson - It's a safe shot due to the obvious '80's clichés, but I like the colorful photo, the fashion and the vintage vibe it has. I'm going to give you a 6.

Justine - It's a fun, vintage shot, and unlike some others this week it's got a stunning pose and you're rocking the fashion even though it looks a little bit basic! It serves 80's, not so much quirky, but it's hot! I am going to give you an 8.

Andrea - I am not the biggest fan of this shot, but I can see your viewpoint and I appreciate the fashion of the shot. I love your neck and your legs I am going to give you a 7.

Isabelle - I like the shot a lot, it's got a modern high fashion yet '80's vibe. I wish it WAS colorful to match the music video better, but your shot is my favorite this week! I am going to give you a 9.
2443 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
----------------------------CRUSH---------------------------------
Rnay - This photo is alright. It's nothing special to me honestly. You look dead in the face, and it is kinda boring. 5

Jazymn- I'm loving this shot! I love the way your body looks, you look sexy girl! I'm loving the legs and the face!! 8

Jameslu- Ew, The picture is so small and blurry. I can't see anything. 3

Kara - Super high fashion, and trendy. I like your outfit. The pose is kinda boring but overall a good pic! 7

Tommy - Rocker mama, I'm loving it. You look confident with yourself. You're giving us face. 6

Car - Ehh, its to small, but I do like the concept. I'm loving the funky outfit. 5

Michelle - Legs for days boo, cute outfit, nice pose! 5

Scobby - Oo this is different from the rest, I like it! It's a cute shot! 6

Mai - WOW, I love everything about this! From the pose to your face, to your outfit! You look so edgy and confident! 8

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!