This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #8

Topic » Elimination Panel #8

2434 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Hello ladies and welcome to the panel! 7 of you remain and have rightfully earned your spots here.

This week you were challenged to Choose a song from a specific decade and come up with a photo which captures the essence of the song. Some of you hit the charts and some of you were a one hit wonder. So let's see who goes home.

But first, who was the winner?

The winner of this week's challenge with a score of 39.5 is
2434 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Kasia (k4r4k)! Congratulations! Once again you slayed the competition and you were literally so close to a perfect 40. Well done!
2434 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at Second Place with a score of 37.5 is
Isabelle (Maicolx3)! Congratulations! Just like Kasia you were close to a perfect 40. Good job!
2434 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 3rd place with a score of 34 is
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz)! Congratulations! You have shown massive improvement in this competition.
2434 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in the middle at 4th place with a score of 28.5 is
Carson (Carsonl)! You seem to be improving but not by a lot. I am still waiting to see a winning photo from you. You may join the other girls!
2434 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 5th place with a score of 28 is
Kendall (Jameslu)! You got 5th/7 just after you comeback. Not the best. I need you to bring it next week because I know what you are capable of.
2434 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Will Marilyn (Jazmyn) and Justine (MIchelle990) please step forward.

Marilyn: Here again I see. You are starting to show a lot of inconsistency. Yes you have won 2 challenges but this is now your 3rd time in the bottom. Your photo was okay but not criticised for not being modern enough.

Justine: You have been a star in this competition up until now. The judges thought your photo was very amateur and slutty. Is one bad week enough to send you home?

So who stays?

Coming in at 6th place with a score of 27 is
Marilyn (Jazmyn)! Congratulations you have survived once again. BUT I am giving you a warning! I ended up sending Corinne home for landing in the bottom too many times, if you land here again next week I may send you home even if you survive the bottom. Good luck!

Justine (MIchelle990), girl this season you played the house down. You won your first challenge over two seasons and I genuinely think you were a force to be reckoned with. It's a shame about that photo I did see you making it further. Now, you must head back to the house and get your belongings.
2434 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::::::LIBANZ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Carson (Carsonl) - I think this is nice but I don’t know it screams safe to me. I feel like you should of done a modern photo with an 80’s rocker twist to it. However, I do kind of like the vintage photos and I like your pose. I like your face and hair as well. (7)

Kendall (Jameslu) - I definitely think this is very sexy. The monkey next to you makes me lose brain cells though like you’re trying to be alluring yet you have this monkey next to you… I guess I will look past it. I like how edgy your hair is and your makeup is strong. I think this is a good job, maybe not for week 8 but maybe for like week 3. (6.5)

Kasia (k4r4k) - I am in LOVE with this photo. You are definitely serving Donna Summer realness. Everything from the background, the dress, the pose, the hair, the shoes they all are strong and this is a modern photo which has been given a 70’s dance twist so well done! You never fail to impress and this is no exception. (10)

Isabelle (Maicolx3) - I think you look amazing and I love the body suit. You are definitely serving us sexiness. I love the edginess however I felt confused with the grungy kind of background with this high fashion and sexy model posing for vogue.. Idk I just didn’t understand that but apart from that I love it. Well done! (8.5)

Justine (MIchelle990) - I literally just sent Corinne home for using an amateur photo. I can’t even see the photo much either which obviously doesn’t help. I also think it’s very slutty.. I think you took the song and video too literally in your photo. I wouldn’t be surprised to see you in the bottom 3 this week. Very disappointed. (4)

Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) - I actually really like this. I think this definitely gives me 90’s rocker chick vibes. It’s definitely edgy and I like the outfit as well. Sometimes black and white photos don’t necessarily give an effect but this one definitely does because of the high edginess it portrays. Well done! (9)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - This gives me clown vibes for some reason. I get that you are vintage kind of model but for me this feels outdated and basic. I do like everything from the neck upwards however. I just hate that outfit. (5)
2434 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::::::ASHLEY:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Carson - This picture gave me more of a 90s vibe. However, I do like it a lot, my only concern is that you chose a picture from that decade rather than a modern picture representing that decade. That is why it looks old. (8)
James - This picture does not give me any 90s vibe at all. The only thing that may save you is the hair. And using models that are so famous like kendal just doesn't impress me. (7.5)
K4r4k - I LOVE this picture. It is clear cut 70s, I love the modern take on a  past decade. the fashion is amazing, you nailed this challenge. (10)
Maicol - The picture is very nice, I see the 00s vibe to it. I think you couldve found something a bit more risky, this feels safe but its nice. (9)
Michelle - oh funny no. this is horrible. The picture quality is horrific, its super tiny, and the model looks like she's opening her vagina. I hate it,  you should know by now the quality we expect. (2)
RNAY- This is a good picture for the decade you chose, I totally see your point a view. It is a little boring though. (8.5)
Jazmyn - I see the decade but i don't like it. The picture looks like it was taken in 1960s not like its a current picture with a take on the 60s. Like carson's critique I wanna see current photoshoots, not old photography. Im disappointed with you. (6)
2434 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::CRUSH::::::::::::::::::::::
Carsonl - I love the decade you choose! I think the photo fits it well. I'm loving how big your hair looks, and your outfit. I do think the pose is a little boring and I'm not really feeling for your face in this photo. I think you could have thought more out of the box, but overall the picture isn't bad. 6.5

Kendall - First all congrats on returning to the competition! You look super sexy and very confident with yourself. I don't get why the monkey is in the photo, but your face looks super good in this shot, and so does your body. I love your hair, your pose is a little boring but overall its a nice photo! 7

Kasia - This photo fits the 70's theme so much! I'm loving your outfit, and your hair. You're giving us a fierce face and I love that. You look so stunning in this photo, red looks so good on you! I love your pose as well! Goodjob this week love. 9.5

Isabelle - This photo is amazing! I love the song choice as well, when I look at this photo I sing "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey. You look confident in yourself, you look like your feeling yourself and you know that someone is watching! I love the legs and outfit boo! 10

Justine - My least favorite shot this week. I'm sorry but it looks so much so I can't really say much on the photo. I can see sex appeal but this isn't classy it more slutty and not cute. I'm disappointed in you this week. I wish I could see more but it's way to small. 4

Karly Ann - OOh I'm loving this shot! I can totally see the teen spirit in this photo. You look so badass and looks like you're enjoying life and being care free.. just like a teen. I love your face in this shot it's so gorgeous and I'm loving this outfit!! 9.5

Marilyn - I like how much more happier this photo is compared to others, and I feel like this photo fits the 60's well! From the outfit to the hair. I like how different the pose is, and I enjoy the smile. It makes me smile because you look genuinely happy. 7
2434 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::::::ARIA:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Carson - First off, this song was released in the 2000s! Flop. Regardless, I'm living for your shot. It's from the '80s most likely, and it's got that vintage high fashion look. I'm going to have to give you just a 7 though from your song not being from the right decade!

Kendall - Everything seems well thought out, but I open your photo and it just doesn't translate for me. I don't want the Kendall photos to ruin your potential for this competition. It's a pretty great shot, but I feel like it's not as '90s as I would have liked. I'm going to give you a 7.

Kasia - I love it! You mixed '70s and '10s fashion very nicely. The shot is stunning, fits the song well, and you're a stand out for me this week. I'm going to give you a 10.

Isabelle - Fantastic! It exudes the boss attitude of the song and video, and furthermore, it's a great shot. You're my favorite this week. I'm going to give you a 10.

Justine -It's not a high fashion shot at all. This is very XXX and hoochie. You let me down a lot this week. I'm going to give you a 3.

Karly-Ann - The shot is pretty cool, albeit a little boring. It's got the whole Nirvana vibe and I'm digging it. I'm going to give you a 7.

Marilyn - So fun! Your face is great, you're exuding some intense emotion, and I love it. It's a cute shot that has that vintage vibe. I'm going to give you a 9.
2434 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
Omg yay!! Thank you so much <3

I'm sorry Justine :(

Marilyn :o you can't leave me! Let's go practice :)
2434 days 13 hours ago
MIchelle990
fuck all of u
2434 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Wait...why are you fucking me? Lol

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!