This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 3: LIVE Results Show

3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Welcome to the third result show of the season!

Tonight we say goodbye to yet another voice and go from 8 to 7!

But first let's give it up for your judges!

Iggy! Mariah! Carrie! Raven! and Celine!
http://prntscr.com/4ra8q1
-------------------------------------
Kicking off our night is Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert!
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
First up to receive feedback...

Katy!
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
"Last Friday Night is a awesome dance song. Good job!"

IGGY:
"I agree, Celine. Perfect for the theme! I feel however, that this is not the best song performed live, but I still liked your performance overall."

MARIAH:
"Great song choice for the theme! I liked the performance, keep up the great work."

CARRIE:
"Very nice! I love the dancing and your energy on stage. Good job!"

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
"This is one of my favorite songs & lemme tell ya girl, you werked that stage! I was poppin my booty and everything!"
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Boyce Avenue, you're up!
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
"Vocals are excellent! Music was perfect! Great job, guys!"

IGGY:
"I liked the vocals and band, but it really didn’t fit the theme. I still have yet to see a performance from you that really wows me."

MARIAH:
"It seems very mellow. It was a great performance, but i just didn't see the party part of it."

CARRIE:
"Not what this theme called for. It’s very nice vocally, but this isn’t a dance song and was very boring."

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
"Ya'll are a bunch of cuties & besides how beautiful you are I will say you kicked some ass with that song. All I gotta say is remember you're in a competition with strong women so remember that as motivation. I can see you guys going super far & I would love to see that happen."
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Demi, you're up!
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
"Vocals are ok. You let the audience sing as well which was perfect. Music was off key just a bit, but you did well."

IGGY:
"Like you said at the beginning, I liked the more intimate performance, and you were not doing things left and right. I feel that not all the songs completely fit the theme, so it was somewhere in the middle. But yet again you impress me with your vocals, and especially with all the different songs."

MARIAH:
"This reminded me of a song you would hear at a carnival. It was fun and uplifting. I loved it!"

CARRIE:
"It doesn’t fully fit the theme, but your vocals are on point! Very nice!"

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
"It got me groovin but it wasn't one of my favorites of the night. You have so much to give & I want to see the best of Demi. You did great though so good job."
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Let's give it up for our girl, Iggy!
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Check out Raven's dance music video, "Double Dutch Bus!"
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Jessie J, you're up next!
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
"Vocals are ok. Dancing needs a little work, but overall not bad."

IGGY:
"Perfect for the theme! Perfect performance! Perfect overall!"

MARIAH:
"Wow! For me this was a comeback! Not only did it fit the "party" theme, but i loved the performance! Great Job!"

CARRIE:
"THIS is what I’m talking about! Perfect song choice! Stellar vocals! Excellent job!!"

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
(Raven forgot to send feedback and a score for Jessie, so her score given will be the average of the other four judge's score)
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Hey, Haley! You're up!
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
"Perfect vocals! Just a perfect performance!"

IGGY:
"Wow! Really fit the theme well. That was an amazing performance, and it was just amazing."

MARIAH:
"Loved the song choice! This song is one of those you can sing along to and jump up and down to! Love it!"

CARRIE:
"Your vocals are just INCREDIBLE! Fantastic performance yet again!"

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
"I think you're an amazing singer but performance wise I wasn't feeling it again. I would like to see you be more open on stage and letting yourself go especially when you have this type of theme."
3533 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Xtina, you're up!
3533 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
nervous ;)
3533 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:
"Vocals are excellent, but your dancing needs some work."

IGGY:
"This song did fit the theme, but I just don’t think it was a good representation of your amazing voice. I just think it was too raspy, and you couldn’t show your range."

MARIAH:
"I liked the song choice, but i still feel like you aren't using your voice to it's full potential!"

CARRIE:
"Fantastic! It certainly got me grooving!"

RAVEN-SYMONÉ:
"You were so sexy tonight phweew. The song wasn't so much dancy for me but still I think you look & sounded phenomenal."

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!