This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2: LIVE Show

Topic » Week 2: LIVE Show

3350 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Due to not posting in time, Ariana Grade, Mariah Carey, and Christina Aguilera have been eliminated from the competition!

That means no one will be eliminated this week, but the performances will still be judged! Allow for 48-72 hours are the judges gather their comments and scores.
3350 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Sad/Fun Fact:

Ariana Grade was a judge Season 1, but only stayed for the first episode before departing the panel.

During Season 2 she got 10th place due to posting a song and performance she had previously done.

During Season 4 she got 16th place due to not posting a performance in time.

During Season 5 she got 15th place due to not posting a performance in time.

Basically, she just doesn't like Stardom! :o
3350 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
omg at all of these inacts.
3350 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
And they were three amazing vocalists! :-/

However, I will say this is by far the most talent group of contestants we've ever had!
3350 days 8 hours ago
Esquiff
Blasphemy! Season 2 was definitely the most talented ;)
3350 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
Season 4 was pretty good too :)
3349 days 17 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Carly Rose and Kelly were clearly the best voices...
Season 2 and 3 for sure!
3349 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Lol I'm referring to the cast as a whole. All the previous seasons had a select few that were clearly better vocalists. Thus, it was easy to know they would make it far. However, this season has a lot of really talented voices, so I personally am excited to see how it turns out :)

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!