This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Instant Star Mansion

Topic » The Instant Star Mansion

1578 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Hello, voices! Welcome to the Instant Star Mansion. This is where you will be living for the next few weeks. Well, some of you at least. This is where you can mingle with your fellow voices and get to know one another.

*Confessional*

If you would like to make a PUBLIC confessional, you may do so here by using CF: in front of your confession.

If you would like to make a PRIVATE confessional, you may do so by mailing carlyjordan14. These will remain private until the season ends.
1578 days 6 hours ago
Neme91
*walks into mansion*

Wow this is beautiful
1578 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
*walks in*

I’m so excited to be here!
1578 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Hello everyone!

You may remember me from submitting 2 Artists who have already been submitted and I had to keep changing my Artists!

But I am sticking with 1 and I hope to have fun.
1578 days ago
Praknasty
*Walks In*

Wow never thought I'd be in a place like this in my life. Hello everyone!
1578 days ago
ryan5676
This Season is sure going to be exciting!
1578 days ago
jfaia
*enters*

Such a beautiful house ... ohh hey everyone ! :)
Excited to meet you all
1577 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Timothy walks inside, handlers carrying his luggage behind him*

“Woah, this place is huge! Different than what we have in Nashville, that’s for sure.”
1577 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Walks in and goes to find a room*
1577 days 18 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
*PelleK enters the masion*

I didn't think this mansion would be beautiful, I like it!
1577 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
I’m Margo Mays
1577 days 15 hours ago
Neme91
CF: So I really like the format of this season because as a performer I get inspirations from all the greats and to see other people like me that want to make it big and I get to be apart of their growth on this show it's a honor.
1577 days 14 hours ago
Praknasty
*Michael heads upstairs to find an empty room carrying his duffel bag and acoustic guitar*

Man this place is massive, bet it'd take a couple hours to explore everything.
1577 days 13 hours ago
Praknasty
*Michael walks past several rooms on the second floor before finding an empty one at the end of the hall.*

Looks good enough to me.

*Enters the room and sets his bag down at the base of the bed as he takes in the view of the grounds from his window*
1577 days 13 hours ago
Praknasty
*After several moments of gazing, Michael kicked off his shoes,  tossed his ball cap on his bag and sat down with his guitar on the twin bed.*

*Michael just strums his guitar as his mind wanders about tonight's performance.*
1577 days 12 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
*PelleK goes up the stairs, reaches the 2nd floor and sees an empty room.*

Ha, perfect!

**PelleK enters the room and leaves the backpack on his bed.*

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!