This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10- Delgada

Topic » Tribal Council #10- Delgada

3381 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Come on in guys! We will now bring in your jury: Cole and Felix, voted out at the last tribal council. Just a reminder the jury is here only to observe, they cannot make comments of any sort.

Will has immunity tonight. You cannot vote for Will. If he wishes to give it up he has 2 hours to do so.

Joe- You went into a tied vote with Felix and you luckily got out of it alive. Do you think we'll see the same thing again?
Alexandra- You were very vocal about the challenge, today. Honesty, how fun was it?
Robert- How will you use your mystery item tonight?
Will- Now that Felix is gone, do you think there is a cler majority/minority?
Nikki- Will has won three immunity wins. Do you think hes the biggest target here?
Nathan- What are your thoughts on the Felix blindside?
Juilan- You were the only one that wasn't at the challenge today. Do you think you can use this to your advantage or is it a disadvantage?

Votes are due by 3pm EST! Votes will be read soon after.
3381 days 7 hours ago
Joeker
Joe- You went into a tied vote with Felix and you luckily got out of it alive. Do you think we'll see the same thing again?

3381 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Juilan- You were the only one that wasn't at the challenge today. Do you think you can use this to your advantage or is it a disadvantage?

I haven't been showing up for challenges due to irl things (today it was my work schedule), but it could definitely work in people's favors by keeping me around, one less person to worry about in challenges.
3381 days 7 hours ago
Alyxandra
Alexandra- You were very vocal about the challenge, today. Honesty, how fun was it?

yeah it was fun lol. It was also fun watching Joe lose because he gets his expectations up and thinks he has a chance at winning anything, but by the time the game is over, realizes that he is incapable of ever winning anything.
3381 days 7 hours ago
Joeker
Alyxandra

yeah it was fun lol. It was also fun watching Joe lose because he gets his expectations up and thinks he has a chance at winning anything, but by the time the game is over, realizes that he is incapable of ever winning anything.

4th
Alyxandra
0 min
3381 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Well basically, if I get voted out tonight it'll look great on my wall at Ponderosa. I can't see it impacting this vote too much

By the way, we've got a pretty good looking set of hosts I have to say.
3381 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I mean, if Fowler -really- wants it. He can have it.
3380 days 20 hours ago
Nikki- Will has won three immunity wins. Do you think hes the biggest target here?

Um, I think some people can think that, but at this point it doesn't come down to who wins so many immunities. It comes to numbers and how many votes you have on YOUR side, also I'm sure people are thinking about who they want to go up against in the finale. So that's always a factor.
3380 days 10 hours ago
manalord
i'll go tally the votes
3380 days 10 hours ago
*watches biting my lip*
3380 days 10 hours ago
manalord
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has the idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so
3380 days 10 hours ago
Alyxandra
*stands up*
3380 days 10 hours ago
*gets up and smiles*
Hmmm I think I will play this on...
*walks over to Nick*
Rob..
*smirks giggling a little*
3380 days 10 hours ago
Alyxandra
well
3380 days 10 hours ago
manalord
*Takes idol from Nikki*
3380 days 10 hours ago
Alyxandra
LOL girl.....

open group

Virtual Survivor- Final Tribal Council

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!