This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Delgada

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Delgada

3379 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Come on in guys! We will now bring in your jury: Cole, Felix and Nikki, voted out at the last tribal council. Just a reminder the jury is here only to observe, they cannot make comments of any sort.

Rob has immunity tonight. You cannot vote for Rob. If he wishes to give it up he has 2 hours to do so.

Will is currently at Exile Island and will be skipping this Tribal Council, meaning he cannot be voted out, nor can he cast a vote.

Joe- With a new idol back at camp and a new clue already given out, does that change any dynamics of the tribe?
Alexandra- What are your thoughts on last Tribal Council and Nikki playing her idol?
Robert- You went from one of your closest allies playing an idol on you, to you winning the Immunity Necklace tonight. How does that feel?
Will - **EXILE ISLAND**
Nathan- The auction tonight was ran by two people. Do you regret not showing up?
Julian- You have the clue to the new hidden immunity idol hidden back at camp. What do these other guys have to do to maybe get a peek at that clue?

Votes are due by 3pm EST! Votes will be read soon after.
3379 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- You have the clue to the new hidden immunity idol hidden back at camp. What do these other guys have to do to maybe get a peek at that clue?

Well I'm probably going home if I don't find it unless someone decides they want to make a move so...
3379 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Robert- You went from one of your closest allies playing an idol on you, to you winning the Immunity Necklace tonight. How does that feel?

Pretty amazing. Nikki essentially sacrificed herself for me, which I definitely appreciated, I'm still here because of her and still fighting. But absolutely I was going home tonight without immunity.

When an ally is that close as Nikki was to save you with their idol, and they're now sitting over on that jury bench. Chances are high that you'll follow righ after.

So to be immune and make it through another Tribal Council, it's a good feeling for me.
3378 days 6 hours ago
Nathan132
Nathan- The auction tonight was ran by two people. Do you regret not showing up?

Yes, yes I do. I was very busy and I'm just excited to see how this vote will go down. As far as I'm concerned nobody is safe in this game. Tonight someone will meet their fate and that could easily be me.
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Ill go tally the votes
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has the idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
*Juilan Stands*
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
*Takes Idol*

The rules of Surviovr state that if an idol is played all votes for that person will not count and the person with the next highest votes will be eliminated. This IS a idol, all votes for Juilan will not count.
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
First Vote
Juilan

Does Not Count
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Second Vote
Juilan

Does Not Count
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Third Vote
Juilan

Does Not Count
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Fourth Vote
Joe
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Final Vote
11th person voted out and the 4th member of our jury
*Flips Vote*
Joe
3377 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
Meh I don't give a rat's ass

GG guys
3377 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Joe, that's 2, tonight that is enough.

You need to bring me your torch.
3377 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
VOTES ARE DUE 3PM MY FUCKING ASSHOLE

open group

Virtual Survivor- Final Tribal Council

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!