This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12- Delgada

Topic » Tribal Council #12- Delgada

3377 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
Come on in guys! We will now bring in your jury: Cole, Felix, Nikki, and Joe voted out at the last tribal council. Just a reminder the jury is here only to observe, they cannot make comments of any sort.

Will has immunity tonight. You cannot vote for Will. If he wishes to give it up he has 2 hours to do so. 

Alexandra- You described yourself as "royally fucked" if you were to lose the challenge, earlier. Why is that?
Robert- Worried that you don't have the necklace tonight?
Will - You went to exile island and you came back and still managed to win Individual Immunity with such little strength. How do you manage?
Nathan- The majority turned into the minority at last tribal while the minority turned into the majority. Do you think these lines are able to be blurred out, or will minorities and majorities stay the same?
Julian- You played a successful idol last night. How grand did you feel after playing it?

Votes are due by 3pm EST! Votes will be read soon after.
3377 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- You played a successful idol last night. How grand did you feel after playing it?

After seeing my name come up 3 times out of 5 votes, it felt pretty damn good
but it's gone so now I'm in danger again tonight fun times
3377 days 13 hours ago
Alyxandra
Alexandra- You described yourself as "royally fucked" if you were to lose the challenge, earlier. Why is that?

Just look at the votes. Julian and Rob are obviously a pair and Me and Nathan are a pair and Will is in the middle. Will could decide anyone's fate at this point. I knew that the only way to secure if I stayed was if I won immunity.

WILL....
3377 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
l - You went to exile island and you came back and still managed to win Individual Immunity with such little strength. How do you manage?

Exile Island has Pizza, chocolate ice cream and free wifi
3377 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Robert- Worried that you don't have the necklace tonight?

Of course I am! Anytime you don't have the necklace you have to feel in danger. I never feel comfortable at Tribal Council.
3377 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
Nathan- The majority turned into the minority at last tribal while the minority turned into the majority. Do you think these lines are able to be blurred out, or will minorities and majorities stay the same?

Anything could happen tonight. It's a 5 person vote and Will is in this middle I just hope the three of us can vote together tonight :)
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
*collects urn*
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to use it. Now would be the time to do so.
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
*no one stands*
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Okay, lets get to the vote.

Once I read the votes, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I will not read the votes.
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
now*
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
1st vote

Julian
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
2nd vote

Julian
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
3rd vote

Fowler
3376 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
4th vote

Fowler

2 votes Fowler
2 votes Julian

1 vote left...
3376 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990

open group

Virtual Survivor- Final Tribal Council

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!