This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Azores: Finale

Topic » The Azores: Finale

3373 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Rob safe at tribal council and more important decides who is joning him at the final tribal council.

You have just a few minutes to PM me your vote Rob. Juilan and Will now is your chance to plead yor cases on why you should go to the final 2.
3373 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
LMAO that's such bullshit
3373 days 19 hours ago
manalord
It really wasnt all luck. There was stratgey and tbh you could have worked with someone else adding a social element. It quiet literly was a challenge that invovled a lot of aspects of Survivor
3373 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I can't even at this situation this is the worst fucking ending to a season ever

you'd think you could SOMETHING other than a FUCKING LUCK CHALLENGE for final immunity I'm sorry but that's fucking retarded and whatever host decided to do this is an absolute moron
3373 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HAVE SOCIAL STRATEGY FOR THE FINAL FUCKING CHALLENGE

IF PEOPLE WANT YOU OUT IT MEANS YOU HAVE LITERALLY 0 CHANCE TO WIN
3373 days 19 hours ago
manalord
This challenge was a challenge anyone could win.

Sorry Will but you have bitched about every challenge we have done this season
3373 days 19 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Sorry, mana. Going to do a confessional and send my vote after. Will only take a few minutes :)
3373 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ROB: Despite what everyone may have said, I'm NOT the frontrunner to win.  Julian had a final 2 alliance with me and we basically premaded the game, he wouldn't have taken you if he won.  Neither would I, but at least I didn't conceal it.  Whatever Fowler and his friends all raged me on Skype and said they're not voting for me already but whatever do what you want I'm fucking done
3373 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Missing me
3373 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Julian I'm not trying to throw you under the bus but we all know rob's taking you so I'm making my last stand
3373 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Since when do you use Skype, Will?
3373 days 19 hours ago
Dryerfish
So what happened
3373 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I have been scapegoated the ENTIRE game for being a "FRONTRUNNER TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Which has literally 0 validity at all
3373 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm pretty sure he's taking you lmfao
3373 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
MY SKYPE IS JOE.SCHMOE913

WANNA ADD ME?

open group

Virtual Survivor- Final Tribal Council

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!