This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Front of the House

Topic » Front of the House

3579 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Ricen_House_front_-_Portland_Oregon.jpg

This is where all the eliminated house mates will be interviewed~
3576 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
*Geo walks out of the house*

Hello Geo!

Are you surprised that you were the first person eliminated?

Does the vote being so close surprise you aswell?

Would have there been anything you would have done differently?

Did you enjoy your short time in the house? If not, why?

Now let's take a look at your goodbye messages from your fellow houseguests. They will be anonymous to protect the houseguest's game.

"Hey Geo.We didn't talk much in this game,but if you're watching this,I'm sad to see you go.There's a secret alliance called the Bomb Squad in this game jkjkjk.I just wanted to let you know that I did NOT vote to evict you,but obviously my vote wasn't enough to save you.Good luck buddy,talk to you soon!"

"I really don't know what to say about you, but I'm not sad to see you go. Sorry!"

"Geo, if you're reading this, it means that you have been evicted from the house. Somebody had to leave first and, unfortunately, it ended up being you. See you soon, but not to soon!"

Thank you for playing and remember answering these questions may help you ;)
3574 days 11 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Are you surprised that you were the first person eliminated?
Tbh not really I didn't make an alliances but its whatever I'm glad I got to play

Does the vote being so close surprise you aswell?
Nope like every time I've been eliminated from something its always close lol

Would have there been anything you would have done differently? Yeah I would of made an alliance and twerked more

Yeah it was fun for that short time next time I know to make an alliance
*twerks out*
(Sorry went out of town otherwise I would of done the interview faster)
3574 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
That's fine, people didnt even do the interviews in season 1 #rude
3573 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
*Ming-Hua walks out of the house*

Hello Ming-Hua!

Are you surprised that you were eliminated?

Would have there been anything you would have done differently?

Do you think you were discriminated against because of your water arms?

Now let's take a look at your goodbye messages from your fellow houseguests. They will be anonymous to protect the houseguest's game.

"goodbye mingy ming. see you next spring."

"Sorry to see you go.  I have not talked to you at all during this game.  I know you must have played an excellent game."

"If you're reading this,just know that I saved you. I'm sorry you left!"

3570 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
*Rick walks out of the house*

Hello Rick!

Are you surprised that you were eliminated tonight?

Do you think you were targeted for being good at the top challenges?

Is there anything you would have done differently in the house?

"Even tho i dont know you, i saved you just because you from New York and I'm from New York and i look out for people at New York but sorry to see you go"

"Sorry to see you go, but I hardly talked to you.  You played a good game."

"hello rick, or should i say...NOBODY! Your name fits you perfectly because i have no idea who you are and im sure no one will be missing you. hope you become Somebody out of the house."

"Rick you are a strong competitor from what others say so it's time for you to go before it is too late."

3570 days 6 hours ago
nobody
Are you surprised that you were eliminated tonight?
I'm kind of surprised but I guess it was inevitable.
Do you think you were targeted for being good at the top challenges?
Yes, I do.
Maybe I should have tried to keep my head down more or be better at challenges.
Yeah, I did. I met some nice people, won some challenges and showed that I was a strong competitor.
3565 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
*JB walks out of the house*

Hello JB!

Are you disappointed that you just missed out on jury?

You made a pointed speech in the dining room before the top saved people. Do you regret doing that?

Why do you think you were eliminated?

Did you enjoy your time in the house? If not, why?

Now let's take a look at your goodbye messages from your fellow houseguests. No one left any so I will leave you one instead.

"You were a great player and I am shocked to see you eliminated this early. You've charming darling, cheers!"

3565 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
Are you disappointed that you just missed out on jury? Yeah. Nobody will date me now :( I'm not a cool kid :(

You made a pointed speech in the dining room before the top saved people. Do you regret doing that? No Ragrets

Why do you think you were eliminated? People thought I was a good player.

Did you enjoy your time in the house? If not, why? I enjoyed playing the game.
3561 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
*Iris walks out of the house*

Hello Iris!

Were you blindsided tonight?

Who do you think has the best chance of ending up in the f2?

3561 days 8 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Were you blindsided tonight? Lol, nope. I kinda expected it.

Who do you think has the best chance of ending up in the f2? I don't know and frankly, I don't care ;D

Is there anything you would have done differently in the house? Not at all.

Did you enjoy your time in the house? If not, why? No. It was boring as shit. Period.

3560 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Hmm just like you. See ya, sit and spin.
3557 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
*Eddie walks out of the house*

Hello Eddie!

You were eliminated today by a unanimous vote. Did that surprise you?

Do you feel like you were betrayed in this vote?

Did you know that if you stayed you would have been part of the last remaining target pairs? Do you think you would have stayed in that vote or no?

"Eddie, if you're reading this, it means that you have sadly been eliminated from the house. It's been a pleasure getting to know and play with you. Have fun in the jury house!"

"#ByeFelicia"

"Sorry you had to go.  It was great playing with you."

"Eddie, i felt i was always at the bottom of the people you were working with. you were a power player bro, gonna miss you :'-("

Thank you for playing and you will be back on finale night with Iris and the other 7 jurors to decide the winner of Stuck in the Middle 2.
3557 days 15 hours ago
insertnamehere3
You were eliminated today by a unanimous vote. Did that surprise you? Being eliminated wasn't a huge shock, but it being unanimous was. I guess a few people lied, even though I protected them.

Do you feel like you were betrayed in this vote? I definitely do. I didn't backstab anyone during my time in the house, but apparently people didn't believe me. It's their loss, voting someone out who would of stood by them.

Did you know that if you stayed you would have been part of the last remaining target pairs? Do you think you would have stayed in that vote or no? I didn't know that, but judging from today's vote, I probably would have either gone this week or next week.

Is there anything you would have done differently in the house? Do better at challenges, make sure to attend the live stuff, and choose more trustworthy allies.

Did you enjoy your time in the house? If not, why? I did, it was a lot of fun. Great game, by the way.

Also, my new group game, Survivor Italy, needs a few more applicants before it can start. http://www.tengaged.com/group/7153
I don't take anything personally on this site, so I won't feel biased if you sign up after screwing me over. It's just a dumb internet game, after all.
3556 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
*JT walks out of the house*

Hello JT!

You were nominated by the target twist, did that surprise you at all?

The vote was 4-3. Who do you think would have saved you?

When you won challenges you always said no one ever made any alliances with you, why do think that was?

JT it's been a pleasure and I'm sad to see you go.
3556 days 12 hours ago
Absol
You were nominated by the target twist, did that surprise you at all?
Well, not really. I didn't really have a lot of connections, so it wasn't really easy to target Patrick :X

The vote was 4-3. Who do you think would have saved you?
Um, I don't know! But it's interesting to think that some people thought it was beneficial for their game to keep me in!

When you won challenges you always said no one ever made any alliances with you, why do think that was?
IDK, I personally never approached anyone, but the only reason (as conceited as it may be) is that people were intimidated? LMAO

Uhmm, probably been more adamant about talking to people.

I had fun :D

JT it's been a pleasure and I'm sad to see you go.
this isn't a question but thank you yay

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!