This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room

Topic » Dining Room

3562 days 20 hours ago
Absol
Aha!
3562 days 20 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Thanks Carly :)
3562 days 18 hours ago
Fordee09
Thanks Eddie!
3560 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Welcome to the Stuck in the Middle ceremony!

Our winners this week are

Eric
Tim
JT
Carly
Iris
Rick

Now each of you must pm me a list of 1 to 9 of the losers this week. 1 being who you want to save the most and 9 being the least

Bboy
Bobby
Carson
Eddie
JB
Me
Ming-Hua
Patrick
Steven

If you do not save someone it will random.org and you will get a strike.

You 9 potential bottom feeders you can plead your case on why to be saved if wanted.

Also please send confessionals! I enjoy them and this is a good time in the round to do it, it's when the most strategizing is going on ;)
3560 days 16 hours ago
insertnamehere3
I'd just like to argue my case a little bit. I have shown up at almost every single challenge, and I think that I've proven that I want to be here, as opposed to some of my fellow players. I haven't really talked with anyone, so I'd be willing to work with anyone. My skype is insertnamehere330, if you're interested.
3560 days 15 hours ago
bklimas
I tried my very best at the egg challenge.  I was not even fast enough at some point.  I hope you save me, because I am a strong competitor.
3560 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
I've been active and I feel like Carson should go. He already has a strike and it would be most fair and the easiest way to not get blood on your hands.
3560 days 13 hours ago
bboyRobert
Please save me. i was in the bottom last week and now its somone else's time to be there. i would really appreciate the help if you save me :)
3560 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Me has decided to walk and we will continue with the elimination.
3560 days 6 hours ago
KickAss93
I gave everything I could into the Poll.I thought I would be one of the Top 2 for SURE!I'm hoping that someone on top will save me!
3559 days 21 hours ago
Absol
alright well i just used random.org since everyone's scared of me or something idk what it is but yolo
3559 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
I'm going to make this quick because I don't feel that good.

Eric saved Bboy
Tim saved JB
JT saved Bobby
Carly saved Carson
Iris saved Patrick
Rick saved Steven

That means Eddie & Ming-Hua are on the bottom, check the living room~
3559 days 20 hours ago
KickAss93
Oh my god,thank you Iris!!!
3559 days 18 hours ago
bboyRobert
o wow..thanks eric :) i appreciate it.
3559 days 4 hours ago
EternalBlossom
<3 yw patrick

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!