This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Online Big Brother Hotel

Topic » Online Big Brother Hotel

2542 days 9 hours ago
Kobster48
This is a large hotel dedicated to the houseguests of Online Big Brother. You all will be staying in this one large room with 8 beds, so pick a bed buddy! There is a flat screen television on the wall, two bathrooms, a couple of board games to keep you entertained, but the main focus is to get to know more about your fellow housemates! The journey to the half-million dollar grand prize starts NOW!
2542 days 8 hours ago
Wallter
Yassssssssssssssss boooooo I pick the first bed closest to the windowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
2542 days 8 hours ago
Paige3478693
Here!
2542 days 8 hours ago
TheKevmiester
I get the biggest bed lol
2542 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I get the on in the middle
2542 days 8 hours ago
ChiefKing
Hello!
2542 days 8 hours ago
Kobster48
Hello houseguests and other houseguests who will show up between now and the season premiere tomorrow night! Welcome to Online Big Brother!
2542 days 8 hours ago
Wallter
Im psyched!
2542 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Yay
2542 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
(just got home from dinner)
2542 days 8 hours ago
Wallter
Whatd you eat Limas? :)
2542 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( before hand my Internet will be cutting in and out so yah)
2542 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hey :)
2542 days 8 hours ago
Paige3478693
Having supper right now so mostly reading for a bit.
2542 days 8 hours ago
Kobster48
I'm not going to say much tonight as this event is for you all to get know one another so don't let me stop you! Here are some important things to keep in mind....
1. Make sure you pick a bed buddy ;)
2. Feel free to send in confessionals at any time!
3. The MOST ACTIVE houseguest in the hotel "may" earn a prize ;) just a little incentive to keep you guys chatting!
4. Goodnight houseguests! See you tomorrow night at 7pm EST for the season premiere!
2542 days 8 hours ago
ChiefKing
Sweet!

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!