This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Fire Purge

Topic » Cross Fire Purge

2277 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
Hello everyone, welcome to the Purge. When this challenge is over, the two people who do the worst at this challenge will be going home, meaning only 13 of you will get the chance to play.
Anyone who does not complete the challenge will immediately be eliminated. (Even if it's more than two of you, don't play, you will go home.)

The challenge is non-live and will be due Friday at 11 pm eastern (I work a little bit later so I wanna make sure yall have enough time.)

The  challenge goes as follows:

I will post 8 karma levels. Your job is to find profiles with that much karma and send me the link for that profile. For every 1 karma you are off, you get 1 point.
You only get one submission, no changing once you hit send.
Please send them all together and not individually.
You may not use anyone in the game.
In the event of a tie whoever submitted first will be given the higher ranking.
You can be above or below, it does not matter.
Your goal is to have the least amount of points.
You must let me know somehow which profile goes to which point value, otherwise it will not count.

ONE MORE THING, the person who comes in first place in this challenge will be given the first advantage of the game for the first week's Conquest. They will be given the ability to make the teams for the first Conquest.

Good luck, posted below are the karma levels:

Karma Levels
-------------------
2277 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
If you have any questions I will be available most of the day after 4 pm eastern, just message me on skype if you already have me, or tmail me.

Also mail me your skype and I will be happy to add you :)
2276 days ago
Chris1080
here
2276 days ago
tuter32
How is everyone tonight?
2276 days ago
harrywasnak
good
2276 days ago
doubledarefan01
Not good I'm done
2276 days ago
tuter32
Well for two of you, You will not be a part of this season. You will be Purged. As for the remaining 13, one of you will gain some power.
2276 days ago
doubledarefan01
Just call it
2276 days ago
doubledarefan01
Zack just say it
2276 days ago
tuter32
Luckily for some of you, two people did not complete the Purge.

Nels and Lucas, for you two, the game ends before it even begins for you. It's time to say your goodbyes.

Thank you for your interest in Cross Fire, but this season it was just not meant to be.
2276 days ago
doubledarefan01
I sent 2 in but whatever
2276 days ago
tuter32
The rest of you 13 are now playing for a little bit of power.
2276 days ago
tuter32
Well you had to send in all 8.
2276 days ago
tuter32
And one of your links didnt even work
2276 days ago
tuter32
I will now start revealing where you all fall

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!