This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH WINNER + NOMINATIONS

Topic » HOH WINNER + NOMINATIONS

3521 days 16 hours ago
alanb1
So obviously this comp kinda failed CUZ it wouldn't even show what level you were at once you lost but anyways only a few people did the comp anyways and everyone who mailed me seemed honest and although it was close, the winner of the HoH competition was carlyjordan14!

She has nominated
Caliboy
And
Tdiloka
And Extermroonator

If it isn't obvious enough, the twist for round 3 is every elimination is a double eviction. ALSO starting now every HoH will be awarded with some kind of extra power that could help them get through the end of this round.

The pov competition will begin tomorrow at 6:40 pm est. I've tried to make all the challenges non-live as of now and this one is no different :) all of you will compete in his competition since last time NOBODY even bothered to show up -,- and let's just say you'll need all the help you can get to win this one ;)
3521 days 15 hours ago
extermroonator
Kk, any chance of rigging it for me ;)
3521 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
well that seems weird. you told me you were going to do a different comp and send us what to do. so i didnt turn anything in besides what i showed you as an example. not really fair but congrats carly??
3521 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
it's 6:40. im here. time for pov. hi?
3521 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
does this mean i automatically win? ;)
3521 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
alright, well i was mailed that the pov starts at 6:40. it's 6:57 now. i need to go do other things :p mail me if something happens
3521 days 12 hours ago
richardcglover
He said tomorrow
3521 days 7 hours ago
Caliboy
Yeah I wanted to do HOH but was confused about it too. Yikes.. Should of just done a different challenge n yet I get to be on the block :/

open group

Alanb1's Gift Game [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!