This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH 1 (Day 1)

Topic » HOH 1 (Day 1)

3543 days ago
Andie3Palmer
Im nervous
3543 days ago
BigBrother_Survivor
BostonRob sorry but you didnt comment in the 5 minute frame also i gave all of you a 5 minute warning and we also waited a bit longer so you will also be doing the "Hanging HotDog" challenge
3543 days ago
BigBrother_Survivor
Okay The Results are in and we have a clear winner for HOH number 1!

The winner of HoH Shoot for HOH is

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
xx
x
x
x
3543 days ago
Andie3Palmer
fingers crossed
3543 days ago
bradyspaulding16
Andie
3543 days ago
BigBrother_Survivor
ANDIE!!!!!!! WITH A CORRECTLY SPELLED 6 LETTER WORD IN MOPEDS!

Congratulations Andie on becoming the first of 2 HoH's This Summer!
3543 days ago
bradyspaulding16
Lol I'm just guessing
3543 days ago
bradyspaulding16
Yes I got it right and Grats andie!
3543 days ago
Andie3Palmer
YAY!!!!!! im so happy!
3543 days ago
BigBrother_Survivor
Tom : Hello everyone and welcome to the first HoH competition of the summer. It is called "Hanging Hot Dog" and this is how it will work. The person who hangs on for the longest time will be the first HoH.

How this will be played virtually. This challenge is designed for everyone in any time zone. When you want to start you must post
"hits button to begin"
Then your challenge is live so be careful when you choose to start. Then from that time when you pushed your button every five minutes (when the post shows "5 min") you must then post
"continues hanging onto my sausage"
you will continue this process every five minutes for as long as you can. If you take too long and miss a five minute marker you time will stop and your time will be taken. At the end of the challenge the person who has posted the highest time will be the winner or should I say wiener of the HoH and will be the first Head of Household for the summer. Note you will compete as individuals however the winner's partner will be safe and then the HoH will nominate a pair for eviction. Let's play "Hanging Hot Dog".
[You have until 12:00pm AEST (8:00pm EST) to get the challenge done]

EVERYONE WHO DIDNT PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOOT FOR HOH WILL PLAY IN THIS COMPETITION GOOD LUCK AND GOOD NIGHT!
3543 days ago
BostonRob524
hits button to begin
3543 days ago
ClassiCaz5
hits button to begin
3543 days ago
bradyspaulding16
*hits button to begin
3543 days ago
BigBrother_Survivor
Andie just won the first HOH of the summer tune in 10 hours time to see who the 2nd HoH of the summer is for now lets spy in on the housemates
3543 days ago
BostonRob524
continues hanging on suasage

open group

BIG BROTHER 16 (APPLICATIONS CLOSED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!