This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
??? : Hello?
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
??? : Madame, please wake up. I do truly hope you aren’t deceased.
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
I slowly open my eyes to see a man looking down at me. The man sighs with relief and puts his hand out to help me up. As I get up, I look at my surroundings but I don’t recognize it. It looks like I’m in some kind of office maybe?
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
??? : It would appear that you are just as confused as I am. I don’t really have any memories of how I got here…
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
I was a little on edge to speak at the moment, so I simply just nodded my head. Now that I think about it though, how did I get here? I don’t think I’ve seen this office before nor do I remember what I was doing before this.
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
??? : Um… I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what is your name, miss?
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Oh, I’m sorry. My name’s Theresa. Theresa Pearsons.
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
---------- Theresa Pearsons: Higher Level Humanitarian (Protagonist) ---------
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
??? : My, what a charming name! I guess it’s my turn to introduce myself. I’m Nobu Shirasagi and I am ever so honored to make your acquaintance.
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
---------- Nobu Shirasagi: Former Ultimate Butler ----------
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: (Nobu seems to be a very polite and well-mannered person. I know I’ve always been told not to talk to strangers, but I feel like I can trust him for some reason.)
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: So… you’re a butler huh? I didn’t think they’d have a special talent like that…
2630 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: Well, it’s no easy task, mind you. Since I was just a child, I was raised to become the perfect servant to the Akihito family and… other things…

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!