This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Deadly Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Deadly Life]

2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: Oh dear… Oh dearie me… Oh no….
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
I couldn’t believe it. I just couldn’t believe it. I don’t care if I’ve never met this person in my life; this was the most horrid sight I’ve ever seen in my life. I guess everyone felt the same way as everyone in the room turned pale and completely silent. The only thing that broke the silence was all the other people running to the trap like we had.
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Evie: I heard a yell. What’s going on? Oh… Oh my god!

Banksy: What the hell? *Gags and turns away*

Murdoch: I… I think I’m going to be sick.
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Eventually, everyone walked into the kitchen and saw the monstrosity. Well, everybody except Penelope, but I’m sure she was still too afraid to leave the room.
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Hunter: This… This is breaking news! How could we have let this happen?

Felicity: *Sobs* Waaaaaah! I can’t look! I can’t look!

Hugo: What’s everyone’s problem? You’ve never seen a dead body before?
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Suddenly, everyone’s heads turned to Hugo. Even I was shocked at what he had said.
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Agnes: Pardon me, but what was that again?

Hugo: Don’t act stupid. I know you all heard what I said. What’s the big deal?

Phoebe: What do you mean “What’s the big deal”?  Someone just died and you think this is something we can just gloss over? You’re insane!
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Hugo: I’m insane? No, you’re all just delusional. People die every day; many people, in fact, and suddenly we’re all going to make a big deal out of this one so you can look like you actually care until you brush it off. We don’t even know the guy for crying out loud!

Hisashi: I did…

Hugo: Hm?
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Hisashi: I did… I knew him… Kaito Tanaka… He was the best goddamn friend I’ve ever had…
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
---------- Kaito Tanaka: Former Ultimate Archer ----------
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Hugo: What do you want? A cookie? You can go mourn by yourself but I have more pressing matters to attend to,

Jet: You… You son of a bitch! Who do you think you are?

Hugo: I think… I’m tired of being surrounded by all of this misery. As pleasing as it is, even this is too much for me.
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Chaske: Where are you going, Hugo?

Hugo: I’m going back to the biology lab and enjoy myself while you all scurry around the building like rats, trying to find a way out of here.

Randall: You’ve got some nerve…
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Right as Hugo was about to leave, a speaker in the kitchen turned on. Curious, we all turned to the speaker to see what would happen.
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
??? : Upupupupupupu. How’s it going guys? It’s very nice to see you have all found Kaito’s dead body. How fun!

Claude: Excuse me? Did we all just hear that right now?

Zagan: What the heck? Who are you?
2628 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
??? : I’m Monokuma, headmaster of this… Wait, actually, no I’m not. Someone else actually is the headmaster, but he’s still being built so I guess I’m nothing but a temp. I don’t know why they would replace me though. I’m the star of the show for crying out loud!

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!