This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #2

Topic » Eviction #2

2717 days ago
pizzawithcookirs
The final noms for this week are...      Ash and JJ. Peter, Vegas, Suha, and Joy, you guys have 5 minutes to pm me who you want to evict. In the case of a tie, Wade will be the tie-breaking vote. Good luck everyone!
2717 days ago
Jjred45
lol R.I.P ME
2717 days ago
pizzawithcookirs
2/4 votes are in
2717 days ago
Peter69
good luck!
2717 days ago
Jjred45
well GL ash
2717 days ago
ashszoke
you as well jj
2717 days ago
pizzawithcookirs
3/4 votes are in
2717 days ago
pizzawithcookirs
60 seconds
2717 days ago
pizzawithcookirs
By a vote of 2-2, WE HAVE A TIE! 2 votes to evict Ash and 2 votes to evict JJ. Wade, since you are the HOH, you will publicly announce your decision on the forum on who you are evicting from this game.
2716 days 23 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
Wade, please make your decision now:
2716 days 23 hours ago
Wade03
Okay, well guys I hated to nom anyone because you all are so nice! I want to congratulate joy on winning pov! I promised that I wouldn't nom this person, but I had no choice in pawning them and i made sure it was a tie to get the other person out.. so I'm sorry ash i have to evict you!
2716 days 23 hours ago
Suha

Me @ this tragic eviction
2716 days 23 hours ago
ashszoke
ashszoke
0 min ago
7th
2716 days 23 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
It's official: Ash, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
2716 days 23 hours ago
Wade03
so much blood i can't see my hands
2716 days 23 hours ago
ashszoke
suha win this hun, alright well it's time for me to head to bed, just glad i made it further than magical

open group

TWO HOUR BIG BROTHER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!