This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

Topic » Survivor: Blood Vs Water

3264 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Sagar O. (Obscurity)!

In game name with last initial: Sagar O.
Partners name: Jacob
What are you going to bring to the table?: Challenge dominance and a very strong social game to back me up when I'm not immune.
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: It's up to them.
What traits are you going to show throughout this season: I'm going to be aggressive while also playing fairly UTR.
How are you going to claim that title?: By fighting my way out of every situation I find myself in
3264 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Caleb (CalebJustLeft)!

In game name with last initial: Caleb H
Partners name: Eric
What are you going to bring to the table?: im amazing at this game. im smart im secretive and i lie to everyone
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: eric can hold his own, we play together but separate
What traits are you going to show throughout this season: im deceptive and i lie so im going to be hella fake
How are you going to claim that title?: because im amazing and hot
3264 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Samoa (Vergi1)!

In game name with last initial:
Partners name: Caleb
Why you wanted to return: Because second place never looks good, and I need to redeem myself after what happened
How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?:it wont this season I will be the main player
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?:
What traits are you going to show throughout his season: idk
How are you going to claim that title?: By becoming everyones friend and vote em all out one by one making it look like others fault
3264 days 9 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
OBSCURITY IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH
3264 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Marcus (TheAce)!

In game name with last initial: marcus L
Partners name: jared or newnightmare7
What are you going to bring to the table?: I'll be the villain of the season ;)
Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: nope it's me and him to the end <3
What traits are you going to show throughout this season: villain and how untrustworthy  I am
How are you going to claim that title?: I'll do whatever it takes and I'll backstab anyone if needed (;
3264 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Meet Jacob (Kekgeek)!

In game name with last initial: Jacob K

Partners name: Sagar, Obscurity

Why you wanted to return: Because I sucked the first time around game play wise
How is this season going to compare to the way you played previously?: The placing would be fine (I guess) but I cannot afford to play the goat way I did last time, I gave myself no shot to win when 6 were left last time.

Are you going to help your partner get far in the game or is it up to them?: It is up to them, we have massive mutual respect for each other, we have played twice together before in Manalord survivor where I beat him in the final tribal council by a 6-1 vote and in W&P BvW where he won the game and I was taken out the vote before the merge (pre-merge player of the season). We both know it is hard to work together when the merge starts.

What traits are you going to show the ought his season: Logic, Paranoia, Fun

How are you going to claim that title?: If 2Beastly is in the cast, I can use Obscurity and 2Beastly as shields, I need to create an alliance and be able to use big names to keep me out of trouble.
3264 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Season hasn't even started yet and already, confessionals are flying in!
3264 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Remember..... Do not give out any information on here. If you do whatsoever you will be removed and blocked. Just a friendly reminder :)
3264 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared's confessional:

Damn....I have 2 other people from my old season who I didn't like that much and they probably have the same feelings as me...:-(  oh well I guess I will have to try really hard to get myself farther in the game....for the other tribe I know: Nikki, Marcus, Sagar, and Emmy Jay...all people I could have worked with :-(
3264 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Will's confessional:

Hey viewers. Will is back for my second go round. Will is back back back back again gin gin. Will is back back back tell your friends friends friends. Oh it is good to be back. Representing Honduras. Woop Woop. Bubba is back also representing Honduras. Woop Woop. I am excited. This is my first time being on the returning player side of a season with returning and new players. Even though it never works out for me. Being out the first few tribals. I think this will be different. Be optimistic and life will be much better. Yeah. Good luck everyone. :)
3264 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Samoa's confessional (before Chael made cast):

Ah, its honestly amazing to be back again

*Breathes deeply*

But my first downside is, A: No one is from my season period
B: I litterally dont know any of the returnees, I mean like Ive never talked to them before :/
guess Im going to have to use my charm on them ;)
3264 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Bob's Confessional:

I am so excited to be back! On my tribe, the only person I remember is Chael, who I was allies with. I think I betrayed him or the other way around so this might not go well. Also on my tribe is Duffybutt who I am in a different group with and we were allies but I betrayed him. I am kind of nervous and hope I will make it far again :) I want to do better than I did in all-stars and if I can do as well as I did in Japan that would be awesome! Looking forward to another great season of your game!
3264 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Josh's Confessional:

Hey there, my name is Josh Kelman and I'm a 19 year old student from Massachusetts! I'm somewhat well-recognized on the Survivor group game circuit as i've popped around most of the big name series, and now Red's Survivor is next on my list. What you can expect from me is A) Fun confessionals that show (what I think is) good strategy B) I poke fun at my fellow competitors especially when they do something really stupid or really annoying and C) A hard-working player that will do whatever he can to get ahead.

Usually my strategy is to work very close with one player and then have an onion alliance around me. So far there seems to be the makings of this with Sagar as my tight buddy and Marcus/Alyssa working as our side-group. I'm not pulling a Brad Culpepper and saying 4 people is the tribe majority, but the first few votes will be obvious who needs to go, and it'll work out for me.

My "partner" is Will, and since we don't have a true relationship, there's really no need to work with him. I haven't seen anything proposed by Red indicating the partnerships will matter in this game. I'll vote him in an instant as I'm sure he would to me. The good news is that the strong majority of this game contains players who I've never seen before, making this fun for me. When you play a game with half the cast as prior enemies, that's a pretty crappy draw!

TLDR: I'll do my best to make this season fun for you the Viewers Lounge, and hopefully you get to see me go deep into the game!
3264 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Tyker's confessional:

I'm really glad to be back here, last time I made 7th now I'm back here trying make 1st, I gotta play cool for my tribe but when merge  comes it's gonna be a deadly ride

Been here for a few hours already got a alliance with Jacob, Just need him on my good side so when he become jury and Im in the finals, he vote for me
3264 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Josephina's confessional:

This game has only one rat & that's actually surprising, but I know along my journey that I am going to encounter MORE rats that I am going to have to simply throw my cat too so she can eat them.

The rat of the season is named Nikki / Avatar20. She did me wrong in All-Stars & I plan to do her wrong back this season. I do hun, I fucking do. If I don't do her wrong please expect this to be the LAST survivor group game that I play in my tengaged motherfucking life.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!