This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council, Day 39

Topic » Final Tribal Council, Day 39

3527 days 4 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Here the jurors may ask the final two questions. They have exactly two days to vote for either Nate or Adam to win. Good luck, finalists!
3527 days 4 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Well, obviously im voting for Adam, the smarter one who will win against nate by a Unanamous vote
3527 days 4 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Nate- if you had another chance to vote me, or Adam out, who would you choose?
3527 days 4 hours ago
natethegreat098
I'd vote you out. You were an extremely smart and competitive threat and Adam and I were completely loyal to eachother the entire game. I said I would be sitting here next to Adam at the begining, and I wouldn't change that
3527 days 4 hours ago
DryIceBros
Unlike Ben, I'm leaning towards Nate. Before I vote, can both of you tell you all your strategic moves?
3527 days 4 hours ago
natethegreat098
Teaming up with Adam from the start helped me push on through several tribals and as a duo we pushed ourselves to here. Many times I saved him, and vice versa.
Blinsiding Shannon before the jury, knowing she'd be a threat as well as a bitter juror down the road
Teaming up with Ben for most of the game gave us a vote in our favor in crucial times.
Breaking up Greg and Ben near the end. You two were a tight duo and I probably wouldn't be sitting here if that happened.
These moves were some of the main decisions made, but evicting many of the jurors was a tandem decision and effort between Adam and I.
Thank you
3527 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
I'm at school. I'll post my speech when I get home in an hour
3527 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Please don't vote until I can post my speech
3527 days 3 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
EVERYONE VOTE ADAM!!! NATE WAS AN UNLOYAL BACKSTABBER
3527 days 2 hours ago
adamsel
You guys can do that too :)
3527 days 2 hours ago
natethegreat098
So for my speech I'd like to first adress each juror
First off Dinkle, you had a solid game socially as well as in challenges, I really hope that I can play with you in the future!
Heather, you had a tremendous social game that impressed me. Your addition of a great competion player made you a top player in the game.
Ludo, you were a great ally until you went inact. If you would've stayed I would have loved to see you come much much further.
Nora, you were great at competitions from tribal immunity to individual immunity. As you became a larger and larger player in this game, your social game was beautiful.
Greg, you played an amazing game. Ranging from your skill at many competitions, to all the allies you had that complimented your social game.
Ben, I'd just like to thank you for playing this game with me. A great ally and a great player. I hope you don't hold a grudge
Jack, I saw you as the most underrated player in the game. You have a superb social game and swept through almost everyone here. I loved your game and hope to play with you again.

You all were extremely formidable adversaries and I'd just like to show you why I deserve your vote. To start, I won 5 immunities including the last one which sealed my spot here. I was a tough competitor that won when I needed to. As the game moved along, I along with Adam, made crucial moves for the better of eachother. Moves that would keep us in the best spot for the two of us to be sitting here. I feel that shows my loyalty, although Ben believes I had none, I kept my ties from the start to finish. I made several big game moves, saved Adam when I needed to, as he did to me as well. If you choose to not to vote me, I'll understand, but your vote would be greatly appreciated
3527 days 2 hours ago
natethegreat098
Oh okay then Ben....
3527 days 1 hour ago
adamsel
Ok I'm back. Hi Jury. I wanted to start off by saying that I've had really fun this game and I hope you all have too. So for my game, me and Nate worked as a team. We always made decisions that benefitted the two of us, and we strategically figured out every merge vote off so it would benefit us. Now you might be saying, "Nate won more challenges and you said you worked as a pair so why should I vote for you?" Now that is a very good question random juror and I am about to answer that. First challenges. Nate won 5 challenges and I won 4 so it wasn't a huge difference. Also one of those challenges was a random.org between me and Nate so it could have easily been 5-4 me so its not like the number is too important. What is important is the timing of the wins. I would argue that my 4 wins were at the most crucial time for me to win them. They were the first 2 after the merge and at final 4 and 5. The first two were important because there were so many variables that could happen that I NEEDED safety. Final 4 and 5 were important for the same reasons. With so few people left, so many things could have happened that I needed to be ensured safety. I leave out final 3 as important for me because I personally feel like both Nate and Jack would have taken me, so why win it and have to choose? Did I throw it? No. I actually was upset that I couldn't get online in time to compete. But was I upset that I lost? No. I'm here aren't I? Continuing onto strategic moves, many moves that we made as a pair benefitted me more than Nate. For instance, at final 10 (shannon's vote off) Shannon had blocked me, filtered me and argued with me outside of the game and I didn't want her to stay in the game because I knew she would target me. However, I made it seem like she was a huge threat and untrustworthy so that we could eliminate her before jury so she couldn't have an impact in the final vote. That helped me a lot more than it did Nate. Second was at final 4. We had a choice between eliminating Jack or Ben. I was a lot closer to Jack and Ben was a lot closer to Nate. As we can see, I convinced Nate to vote off Ben and keep Jack. Those 2 moves helped me a lot more than they did Nate. Lastly was voting off Dawson. You guys might be like who? Yes Dawson who placed 15th place in this season (I think). If you guys remember, it was a tie between Nate and Dawson and we revoted with 5 people. Me and Shannon were going to save Nate but we needed one more person so I did my best to convince people to save Nate. And it worked. I got one of the other members of our tribe to save Nate. I feel like Physically we both have played well, socially we both have done well but what distinguishes us is strategically. I made moves that would benefit me and convinced Nate to do them even though they might not be in his best interest. I hope that you think I played a better game and vote for me. OR you like me better and vote for me. OR you just wanna vote for me because I'm awesome (or at least I think I am :) ). Thank you for an amazing game and I hope I can get your votes. Good luck Nate.
3527 days 1 hour ago
adamsel
And gregory, I hope your question was answered in there. If it wasn't or you want me to explain anything I can do that as well.
3527 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
Just to let you know, I had no connections with Ben until the tribal and maybe challenge in which I got voted out. XD
3527 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
I know Dawson more.

open group

Owen's Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!