This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Palau

3519 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 1

CONFESH DURING THE CHALLENGE

From Broniak
Confessional
Sep 26, 2014 18:10:50
to chris2pei
We just won the challenge. DryIce said *lights torch for Koror* when he actually had to say *(his name) lights torch for Koror. Technically they haven't even started yet

-----
well Koror win..spoke too soon, Maxwell. lol

CONFESH AFTER THE CHALLENGE

From Broniak
From haycsclair
Toppei's Survivor: Palau Alliance
Sep 27, 2014 07:24:13
to DryIceBros chris2pei
Hey, Gregory! :-)

As you know, both of us are in the same tribe. I would like you to know that I'm very happy to work with you if you want. It's okay with me if I am not your Final 2, as long as you keep me until Final 5. What do you think?

From haycsclair
Toppei's Survivor: Palau Alliance
Sep 27, 2014 07:28:18
to bearclaw1212 chris2pei
Hi, Matt! :-)

So, I promised you that I'm going to work with you if you would pick me in your tribe. I'm sticking with my promise. Just tell me what to do. As long as it will benefit me, I'm good with it. As long as it ain't me, I'm fine. *hugs* Good luck to us. :-)

From haycsclair
Re: Toppei's Survivor: Palau Alliance
Sep 27, 2014 08:28:54
to coolKat chris2pei
Cool! :-)

So, how are you? I wish we could be friends. It's very rare for me to have female friends in group games. I really want to get along well with everyone. :-)

>
>>Hi there, Kat! :-)
>>
>>I'm Clair, one of your tribe mates in the group mentioned in the subject. You know what? I could see your persistence during the marooning. I love that! I want to work with people like you. Someone who doesn't easily give up. So, what do you think? Do you want to work with me? :-)
>I meant I would love to

From haycsclair
Re: Toppei's Survivor: Palau Alliance
Sep 27, 2014 15:40:05
to bearclaw1212 chris2pei
Yes! I can assure you that. But Archer is not in this game. He is in Jimbo's, right?

>sure, are they loyal?
>
>>Gregory and Kat are my friends, so I hope you include them in our alliance. :-)
>>
>>>ok! I have a few more member to help us including tamir, and archer. I'm glad we are safe for the first tribal
>>>>Hi, Matt! :-)
>>>>
>>>>So, I promised you that I'm going to work with you if you would pick me in your tribe. I'm sticking with my promise. Just tell me what to do. As long as it will benefit me, I'm good with it. As long as it ain't me, I'm fine. *hugs* Good luck to us. :-)

From Broniak
Vote + Confessional
Sep 27, 2014 14:31:46
to chris2pei
Is sadly for Wuau.

So I am trying to rally us against him because he was inactive. Simple. It is pretty obvious me Riley and Brandon would make an alliance right away, so as long as it's not us, I am cool.

Tribal Council #1
Michael: Jeremy
Riley A.: Riley O.
Jeremy: Riley A.
Swag: Riley A.
Nick: Jeremy
Maxwell: Jeremy
Brandon: Jeremy
Riley O.: Jeremy
Jared: Jeremy

Jeremy: 6 OUT
Riley A.: 2
Riley O.: 1
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
palau ep 2

From haycsclair
Tribal Council Vote
Sep 29, 2014 07:30:58
to bearclaw1212 DryIceBros coolKat MechinicalMage chris2pei
Hi, Matt, Gregory, Kat, and Mike! :-)

As you know, we lost the challenge. I just want you to know that I trust the four of you and I won't vote for you. I hope you won't vote for me, since I've shown my importance in the game.

So, what do you think? Who should we vote for? One of the inactives?

Thank you. :-)

From haycsclair
Tribal Council Vote
Sep 29, 2014 07:41:25
to bearclaw1212 DryIceBros coolKat MechinicalMage chris2pei
I voted for Daniel (texty), guys, since I feel he is the least active. I just want to be honest with you. :-)

Thank you.

From bearclaw1212
I vote daniel
Sep 29, 2014 09:17:02
to chris2pei
he is a little too texty for my taste.

From MechinicalMage
vote+confessional
Sep 29, 2014 16:21:24
to chris2pei
daniel
I didn't know I was in an alliance with Kat and whats-his-face... [dryicebros] but ok? I can keep this and use it if I need... >:3

From haycsclair
Tribal Council Vote
Sep 29, 2014 16:37:15
to chris2pei
I'm voting Daniel.

I feel that you are the least active in this tribe. Nothing personal.
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
palau ep 3

From rileythepegasus101
Confessional
Sep 30, 2014 17:51:42
to chris2pei
Koror seems to be in a bind....
HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF

From haycsclair
Re: ok guys, I think gleamity is pretty inactive
Oct 1, 2014 07:50:57
to bearclaw1212 MechinicalMage chris2pei
He voted last time. He is Kyle, right? The one who got a self-vote last time is Tamir. But Tamir can be an asset if he tries to. So maybe I'm going to vote for Janice (Absol) tonight.

>what do you think? haycsclair, if you agree, pls tell your friends to vote with us :D

From haycsclair
Tribal Council Vote
Oct 1, 2014 08:00:42
to bearclaw1212 MechinicalMage DryIceBros coolKat chris2pei
Guys, hello! :-)

So we lost again. It sucks, but we have to keep fighting for us to be able to win this game.

All of us care about this game, but seeing Janice (Absol) reply in the Tribal Council, I think she already gave up in this game. And that, for me, is not a good team player. We all want to keep this tribe strong, so I know we want to keep those people who are trying to fight for this tribe.

So I'm voting for Janice (Absol), since she asked for it. It's up to you who you want to vote out. Follow your heart. :-)

From haycsclair
Tribal Council Vote
Oct 1, 2014 08:03:29
to Gleality DryIceBros chris2pei
Hi, Kyle! :-)

I'm Clair and I just want to give you an head up. There are people who want to vote you out. But I'm not voting for you. I'm voting for Janice (Absol) since she asked for it. It's up to Gregory if he would vote with us. *hugs*

Good luck. :-)

From haycsclair
Re: Tribal Council Vote
Oct 1, 2014 08:43:34
to Gleality DryIceBros chris2pei
Of course, Kyle. I give chance to people who want to play this game. I saw that you did your part in the last challenge. So, why the heck they would vote for you? But they are just only two. I hope I did convince them to vote for Janice (Absol).

>Hey Clair thank u so much for being a true friend,I will vote for Janice
>
>>Hi, Kyle! :-)
>
>>
>>I'm Clair and I just want to give you an head up. There are people who want to vote you out. But I'm not voting for you. I'm voting for Janice (Absol) since she asked for it. It's up to Gregory if he would vote with us. *hugs*
>>
>>Good luck. :-)
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 4 palau

From haycsclair
Re: Votes
Oct 1, 2014 18:30:11
to DryIceBros bearclaw1212 Gleality MechinicalMage chris2pei
Hello everyone. :-)

I agree. Gregory has a point. I'm voting for Andrea too.

>I think we should vote Andrea to avoid losing 2 players at once.

From Broniak
Confessional
Oct 1, 2014 19:13:20
to chris2pei
Trying to keep up my good guy tribe strong act. This means voting out Michael next and keeping my 3 allies happy. Nothing personal to Michael.

From haycsclair
Tribal Council Vote
Oct 2, 2014 11:35:59
to chris2pei
I'm voting Andrea.

You're the least active in this tribe. In order for this tribe to be strong, we need to get rid of the inactive members.
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 5

Clair: Hi, Kyle and Gregory! :-)
It's very obvious that we are going to lose this challenge. I just want you to know that I'm voting for Matt tonight. Last Tribal Council, Ulong chose him to be immuned. It was expected because he was a returnee and I think the returnees are trying to run this game. There you have it. I'm voting for Matt tonight.
I'm not voting for the two of you. Okay. See ya later. I have to go to work.
Gregory: I already voted for Matt. Works for me.
Clair: Thanks, Gregory! :-)
Kyle: i voted for Matt
Clair: Thanks, Kyle. :-) So the three of us voted for Matt. It's time to take the power away from the returnees.
Kyle: oh yeah,do u think should form a possible alliance

(After tribal council results posted...)

Clair: I'm sorry if you did go home, but I can assure you that it was Gregory who flipped and not me.
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 6

Matt and Gregory are voting for Mike but they change their vote after Clair threw Gregory under the bus.

From bearclaw1212
I change my vote to haysclair
Oct 6, 2014 15:55:06
to chris2pei
she was stupid enough to say she was targeting me...

From haycsclair
Re: Tribal Council Vote
Oct 6, 2014 17:38:13
to DryIceBros chris2pei
Matt. I've already told you before. The returnees are going to run this show. Open you eyes, Gregory. You should see the obvious.

>Well, I remembered I flipped because you reminded me who our target was supposed to be (which I forgot). Do you want to vote Matt or Mike?
>>You forgot about Matt being the target. But, how come you remembered that you flipped, Gregory? I'm confused. And I found it so funny that I included Jimbo in the last message. ;-)
>>
>>Anyway, I'm still voting for Matt. If you would vote for me tonight, I will be hurt. Really.
>>
>>>I did, but not because I was going against you. I just forgot Matt was the target and the most recent target I heard was Kyle so I voted him. Sorry! :(
>>>>Did you flip, Gregory?
>>>>
>>>>>I'll vote for him once I finish an auction.

From haycsclair
Tribal Council Vote
Oct 6, 2014 17:43:32
to MechinicalMage chris2pei
Hi, Mike! :-)

I know you would vote for me tonight. I voted for Matt. Trust me. The returnees will run this show and you will get picked off one-by-one. You just have to open your eyes.
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 7

From Broniak
Confessional
Oct 6, 2014 22:00:31
to chris2pei
I want a good hearted, non selfish reputation. That means not being selfish and helping out the team. So no idol clue, and obviously no absorb acne plz. I have a strong alliance of Riley, Brandon, nick and I so I think going to the end will be a breeze.
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 8

From Broniak
Confessional and Immunity Challenge
Oct 7, 2014 22:01:01
to chris2pei
Ah, merge...... Would've been easier if we didn't absorb koror, but whatever. I still have numbers 5 to 4. We will have an all returnees f5: Riley, Brandon, Matt, nick, and myself. Then we have our f3 reunion of Riley, Brandon, and myself. Easy peasy rice and cheesy.

For the immunity challenge say this to representatives: This has worked in quite a few group games. I want the tribe name to be rehtaeh. I say this means Free Spirit in Dumi, which it's not. It's just heather backwards, which is my moms name. Choose this name so we can have an Enil Edam repeat xD.
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 9

From Broniak
So the vote
Oct 10, 2014 18:31:14
to nnewman3 rileythepegasus101 bearclaw1212 chris2pei
I think Riley A. Is the biggest non comeback threat. What say u guys?

From Broniak
Vote is
Oct 10, 2014 18:34:20
to chris2pei
For Riley A. Also use my black pearl on him

From nnewman3
No title
Oct 10, 2014 18:34:33
to chris2pei
I vote to evict Riley A because you are the big threat in this game sorry man

From rileythepegasus101
TC Vote
Oct 10, 2014 18:51:57
to chris2pei
I love this person, but there can be only one...
RILEY A.

From Broniak
Confessional
Oct 10, 2014 20:23:10
to chris2pei
This is so easy. Everyone is like putty in my hands. The comebacks are my slaves and even those getting picked off trust me more than themselves. This is a good strategy: Be the hero pre merge, the bitchy villain post merge. It works, take it from me. 0;-)
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 10
From Swaag
Re: Toppei's (Tribal Council#9 POSTED)
Oct 11, 2014 04:44:25
to chris2pei
Jared   

From Swaag
Vote
Oct 11, 2014 13:57:58
to chris2pei
I hope this is the best way for me to go

I vote Reily O

From Swaag
Re: Vote
Oct 11, 2014 16:03:23
to chris2pei
Riley O     
>who do you really vote Jared or Riley O.?
>>I hope this is the best way for me to go
>>
>>I vote Reily O

From Swaag
Re: Vote
Oct 11, 2014 17:00:30
to chris2pei
Riley A!
>ok thank you
>>Riley O     
>>>who do you really vote Jared or Riley O.?
>>>>I hope this is the best way for me to go
>>>>
>>>>I vote Reily O

From Swaag
FINAL VOTE
Oct 11, 2014 17:03:51
to chris2pei
Jared

From bearclaw1212
i meant to vote riley a
Oct 11, 2014 17:11:22
to chris2pei
if it is not too late
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 11

From Broniak
Confessional
Oct 14, 2014 08:37:05
to chris2pei
Crunch time. It's down to f5 (swag is basically out of it) and I need to get in gear. I know Riley is by my side 150% of the way. Brandon is most likely with me and Riley for f3, but as life insurance at f5 nick will also be voting for Matt, then nick will go.

From Broniak
Confessional
Oct 14, 2014 15:00:11
to chris2pei
Damage control is hard. I am trying to keep nick in line after him being "blindsided" the past 2 tribals, thinking it would be swag both times. Matt was wary of Riley O., but I think I convinced him she is ok. Worse case scenario, Matt and nick both flip to swag and vote out Riley (which prob isn't happening because no one in the comeback 5 seems to trust anyone but me ;-) )
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
ep 12

From Broniak
Confessional & Question
Oct 14, 2014 20:59:37
to chris2pei
When will next challenge be posted? And confessional

So wow. I got totally ditched on that vote. Even Riley threw me in the mud I think. So I think maybe I will keep Matt around till f4 now. Nick is going next in my eyes.

From brandonljw
Re: If you still want to do it....
Oct 14, 2014 21:20:09
to chris2pei Broniak
Ok so ive got a devious plan well i have the fortunate and unfortunate medellian and ill use one on my self just to help me win the challenge but should i use the medellian ?
Ps is riley still in our alliance? If yes ask him to answer the question.

From Broniak
Confessional
Oct 15, 2014 21:20:57
to chris2pei
This is it! This immunity necklace guarantees me a spot in the final 4 and basically f3. The vote tonight changes the game; Will it be nick or Matt? It's up to me. I sware I think Matt would be a better choice but that's now what my 2 allies think. Such a hard choice. We will see tonight.

From brandonljw
TOPPEI'S TRIBAL COUNCIL
Oct 15, 2014 21:27:25
to chris2pei
Well you know im in alliance with the old visayas but to. Get further in the game. I habve to trust them.
I VOTE TO ELIMINATE

MATT

From nnewman3
No title
Oct 15, 2014 23:25:54
to chris2pei
I'm using my golden pearl tonight on myself
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
FINALE
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
From Broniak
Confessional
Oct 19, 2014 19:33:28
to chris2pei
Riley is gonna take me. I know it in my heart.
3496 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
---JURY VOTES---

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!