This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Quechua

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Quechua

3523 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Bennett (coolnarwhal88) - Will the vote be scattered again?
Ben (Bigben1996) - second immunity in a row, do you think you need them? Is it making you a target for the endgame?
Nick (Archerskyfire) - Was it disappointing to lose after almost 2 hours?
Gabbie (bambiboo6) - did your votes concern you last round?
Sam (Superman11) - Does last round's vote mark the end of tribal lines?

Votes will, again, be due at 3PM CST/4PM EST. The challenge tomorrow will be the same time, too. Also, remember IT'S THE LAST ROUND TO PLAY AN IDOL!!!1
3523 days 4 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick (Archerskyfire) - Was it disappointing to lose after almost 2 hours?

Yeah it was :( not good to know I wasted my time for nothing. Oh well though, gave it my best shot
3523 days 4 hours ago
superman11
Sam (Superman11) - Does last round's vote mark the end of tribal lines?

i believe so, i finally got people that would vote with me, and hopefully we can take it to the end.  like how i see it, I'm in the middle of 2 couples, so hopefully if i can make it to final 3, that would be the end, cause i think id be a bit screwed if it was f2 lol
3523 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben (Bigben1996) - second immunity in a row, do you think you need them? Is it making you a target for the endgame?

Judging on the last vote I think I do.  Everyone's a target at this point in their own way.  I don't think I should be listed as a threat the last two challenges involved just spamming which is pure luck and just posting ME! on your commands.  Maybe it shows I'm determined idk
3523 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett (coolnarwhal88) - Will the vote be scattered again?

Maybe, maybe not
3523 days 3 hours ago
BambiBoo6
Gabbie (bambiboo6) - did your votes concern you last round?

Not really, I mean it was bound to happen. I've proved time and time again that I'm a strong competitor, so I was almost expecting it. I hated seeing Brittany go home though, I love her and she is a really sweet person. But voting her was best for my game, and this is "Survivor" not "Let's be friends and Let me Lose to you".

By the way I wanted to apologize for not being present during the challenge. I have had to work six days straight and I get up at 3 am everyday. Knowing I have tomorrow off, I came home from work and passed out and only woke up a short while ago. I was so tired I haven't even changed out of my uniform. This may help or hurt me, but we'll have to see.
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the last time to do so.
3522 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Hmm
3522 days 7 hours ago
superman11
*stands up and walks over to jimbo*

here you go held on to this long enough :)
3522 days 7 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*stands up*
May as well
*hands him my idol*
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
These are both real hidden immunity idols. No votes cast for sam or nick will count tonight.
3522 days 7 hours ago
superman11
OH SHIT 2 IDOLS!!!!
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes.
3522 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*stands up*

Hands JImbo

*something*
3522 days 7 hours ago
superman11
lol ben
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote....

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!