This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Episode Seven: Trials, Battles, and Debates

Topic » Season One Episode Seven:..

2382 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
*Rashka and Malka are sitting in Malka's room

Rashka:Dear, we need to talk.

Malka:You usually make dad talk to me.
*smiles

Rashka:Well this is about something different
*moves her hair
This is about our magic.

Malka:Okay momma.

Rashka:You are a witch. Just like momma and Aunt Sharie. You can do things other people can't. People will be scared of you for it. And it's dangerous. And if you want to do this, Aunt Sharie will teach you. If you don't want to, I'll make sure the Shadow Man never visits you again. Okay?

Malka:The Shadow Man?

Rashka:The dark man who came to us the other night.

Malka:I didn't see a man momma.
2382 days 1 hour ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: That's all it is an accusation

Monilla: All Rosary is, is Ava's puppet, since birth she has controlled every action she ever did, I can't fathom her doing this on her own accord, She does everything her mother asks of her her or else she will get beaten until she bleeds

Ava: I see what you are  trying to do Monilla, Just like Logan you want to see me destroyed just because he was always envious because I was always more intelligent than him, You are his puppet now because you are too weak too think for yourself

Rosary: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!
2382 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
Henry: *he glares at her*
That’s not fair and you know it

Klaire: *she shakes her head*
I don’t think so.

Henry: I would go to extremes to protect you, Klaire.

Klaire: See, you’ve got it confused. Protection isn’t what this is about!! This is about LOYALTY. If Sharie was in my position and I was in hers, you would outright defy me. Don’t pretend like it’s anything different!-

Henry: Have you not SEEN what Sharie goes through, sister?! Her life is bound to some coward of a God- a God that prevents us from having children - A God that drains her life, and I’m supposed to sit back and be okay with it.

Do you think I enjoy aligning with the woman who has inflicted so much pain upon my beloved sister?! Do you not think I want her dead as badly as you do, if not more?!

I can’t play this game emotionally, otherwise I wouldn’t have made nearly as far as I have now. You can’t play the game if you play with your emotions, and if you want to become something, you have to realize that.
2382 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
*Rashka brushes it off as Malka not remembering
Rashka:Nevermind dear.
Now you just let me know what you want to do.
2382 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
Sarana: If I may... he's correct.
*pauses*
Sarana: I mean, for gods' sake, I'm an assassin. I live most of my existence putting my emotions out of reach.
2382 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
Zach:*finally speaks up
Lady Monilla, we have nothing else for you at this time. Please take your seat.
2382 days ago
ZombieKiller2802
Monilla: * Sits down *

Rosary: My Mother had nothing to do with this
2382 days ago
_ivyyy_445
*Klaire looks over to Sarana*

Henry: You have to let this idea of revenge go, Klaire. You have to have patience, if an opportunity comes to where you can enact revenge and it’s a smart move, then you go for it. But you cannot be reckless, that’s what not only kills your House, as it did for a Bryse, but if you’re a queen, it will kill your nation.

Klaire: *isnt liking the double team and isn’t processing what she’s hearing because she’s far too stubborn*
I want liquor.
*she walks out
2382 days ago
tuter32
Zach:The Judge's next witness is Ava of House Shae.

*Clayton and Braken turn to Zach
2382 days ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: What?
2382 days ago
dvs194
*Sarana watches as Klaire leaves, looking at Henry*
Sarana: ... at one time, before Sarana existed, I used to be the emotional sister.
2382 days ago
tuter32
*Amy sits up in her chair
2382 days ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: * Reluctantly gets up and goes to the box *
2382 days ago
_ivyyy_445
*Drake gives Ava a smug look*

-

Henry: *he looks at Sarana*
As bad as mine?
2382 days ago
ZombieKiller2802
Ava: I don't see the use in this

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!