This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 10 FINALE

Topic » SEASON 10 FINALE

2830 days 7 hours ago
nickt115
After nearly 22 Days, the game is over!

This season's Final 2 is Daulton & Kevin!

Will the Jury favor Daulton, who won the most competitions this season & survived after his Friend quit the game? OR will they favor Kevin, who took advantage of his rentry to the game by winning comps & making big moves?

Here the Final 2 will post their speeches & answer any questions from the Jurors.

This will continue until 11PM EST TOMORROW where the LIVE FINALE will take place!
2830 days 6 hours ago
nickt115
Here is this seasons chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-aOtUjO9cJIbOUix0EBX2ikApwppTpWwZKj_D5ZqJ7c

Posting it because someone asked!
2830 days 6 hours ago
kevin121302
I honestly have no idea how to read that chart
2830 days 6 hours ago
nickt115
What do you mean Kevin?

It just has who voted for who, HOHs, Nominees, POVs, etc.
2830 days 5 hours ago
Daulton7996
Coming into this game, I felt really comfortable with my friend Addrian playing with me. It was nice to have that one person you can always trust and depend on. At some point, I knew we'd become individuals, and I knew that's when I'd need to take the control instead of sharing it. When Week 5 came along and the four Returnees entered the game, I knew I'd have to change my strategy. I had an alliance with Kevin even before he was evicted, so when he returned, I was really happy, and we just picked up our alliance where it left off. Then Addrian quit. It was both a blessing and a curse. It was a blessing in two ways: it allowed me to play the way I wanted with whom I wanted without having that one person associated with me. Because of this, the second blessing was I was no longer a duo in the game but rather just a single player who had to adapt their game and make other relationships as well. It was a curse though because as mentioned before, I no longer had that one person to trust. Neither did Kevin, so I made myself that one person that Kevin could always trust and vice versa. I was a very social player. I was never nominated Pre-Veto or Post-Veto. I believe that is a achievement in itself. Also, I got to the end on one life in this game. Kevin, although he played very well, had to have a second chance in this game. One of his HOH's was given to him because Noah and Tom didn't show up, and I was outgoing. Another one of his was basically revoked because four people quit. I won three HOH's and always had someone to compete against, and I won four POV's, again with someone to compete against every time. I love Kevin, so whichever one you vote for to win is a great person, but I hope you vote for me because I really deserve it. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. :) Thank you!

Stats:
3 HOH's
4 POV's
0 Nominations (Pre- and Post-Veto)
2830 days 1 hour ago
solesurvivor11
Can I just say my vote is definitely for THE MOST DESERVING WINNER. And I know that that has to be Kevin.
2829 days 6 hours ago
kevin121302
Omg thx you Tom!
2829 days 6 hours ago
nickt115
FINALE CHECK IN
2829 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Here
2829 days 6 hours ago
nickt115
I'll wait for like 4 more minutes then I'll start
2829 days 6 hours ago
SammySosaTV
I'll be the first to let you all know you've been on the worst season of Nick's BB in recorded history!

Give yourselves a round of applause!
2829 days 6 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Hey guys. Good Luck to the final 2.
I loved playing Nicks bb in seasons 4, 5, and 7.
It was awesome.
2829 days 6 hours ago
nickt115
Okay whatever I'm just gonna start lol
2829 days 6 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Damn, #TBT to when Nick allowed players to just play willy nilly

Nowadays who's dick do I gotta suck to get a second chance
2829 days 6 hours ago
nickt115
First up is awards!

The awards are
Best Move
Worst Move
Most Robbed
Player of the Season
2829 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Lets go Kev

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!