This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Applications

Topic » Season 11 Applications

2829 days 5 hours ago
casey5705
Name(in game): C.J.
Time zone: CST
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 9 est everyday
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Ian, because i am nerdy, and i am very strategic
Why should you be picked?: Because I am social, and want to make new friends
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Combo of all three
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 8
2829 days 5 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Name(in game): Lukas
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): I would say any time from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and again from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM. If I'm not available, I'll try to come up with a reason. Dual-enrollment college classes, you know.
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: I don't know, but I've been compared to Chicken George once or twice.
Why should you be picked?: I'm just awesome. I love being there to witness the drama. It's a fun time to be had.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Obviously not physical, because my ability to show up to challenges would be rather unpredictable. I think I would blend strategic and social.
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 7
2829 days 5 hours ago
Lana1990
Name(in game): Lana
Time zone: Pacific
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): Anything after 4pm my time zone
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: I could def see myself being a mixture of a couple people in the house. i've been told that I'm great at comps esp when i need to win just like Janelle, but I'm also very sweet and social like Amber from season 16 *winks*
Why should you be picked?: I think you should def chose me cause ill bring the entertainment to the house now that I'm a little bit more exp with these group game :D
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Mostly social with a bit of physical
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 20!
2829 days 5 hours ago
SnowLynx360
Name(in game): Lydia
Time zone: Eastern
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): anytime during the week but 7pm EST at the earliest on the weekend.
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Jun from BB4 and Talla from BBCan1. Both memorable women, one is a winner while the other is a whiner. I'm basing this more around similarities in my personality with theirs, because I don't know how I would play the game
Why should you be picked?: I think I'm going to be a dark horse and it's been a while since someone has won this game cleanly. I really like making confessionals too and I think that's an underestimated attribute.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Combination, but not an even split between the three. I think I'll be heavily strategic, a dash social, and occasionally physical if necessary.
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 7. At least I'm being honest
2829 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
Name(in game): Tiffany
Time zone: central
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 5:00pm - 12:00pm
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Rachel Riley why because I am feisty, outgoing and really competitive
Why should you be picked?: I should be picked because I bring a lot to the table from drama to winning comps
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Physical and social
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 9
2829 days 1 hour ago
nnewman3
Nick n
Male
Est
7 or 8
Dan/jenn they are good floaters
To have fun
Strategic
2828 days 16 hours ago
Libanz00
Name(in game): Jack
Time zone: GMT
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 7pm EST
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Britney Haynes because im fabulous
Why should you be picked?: Because I am competitive.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Combo
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:  9
2828 days 10 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Jaron
Male
PST
Anything after 6:45 PM EST
Frank because I'm a comp beast that has a good social game but could backstab you at any second
I'm a competitive person that is WILLING to do anything to win Big Brother
Physical
2828 days 9 hours ago
ChaBro
you want to play please fill out this application here

Name(in game):Charlie
Time zone:est
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):4-9pm est
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why:Ian Terry
Why should you be picked?: I won't become
Inactive and will play the game and give it my all
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?:strategic
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10 10
2828 days 9 hours ago
ChaBro
you want to play please fill out this application here

Name(in game):Charlie
Time zone:est
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):4-9pm est
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why:Ian Terry
Why should you be picked?: I won't become
Inactive and will play the game and give it my all
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?:strategic
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10 10
2828 days 9 hours ago
Jluzniak1999
DUDE I LOVE BB!!
Name(in game): Jluz
Time zone: EST
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): In the evening like after 7 o'clock! :)
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: I'd compare myself to James - LOVES TO MAKE BIG MOVES!
Why should you be picked?: I should be picked because I think my social game is strong and I love forming strong relationships!
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Social and strategic - gotta play the right cards at the right time !
2828 days 9 hours ago
cole225
Name(in game): Marto
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): Any time i play a lot of group games so you can believe me
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Paul from bb18
Why should you be picked?: Cause iven tough i am a physical competitor i am the mist social and strategic person out there   
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Like all other groups i play the 3 and if you check my bio you can see that it gets me far
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 10
2828 days 7 hours ago
britnilauren
Name(in game): Britni
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):after september 6th- any time after 5:00 p.m
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Female version of Dan (BB10 & BB14); because his strategy helped him and so would mine, also I can make strong alliances and keep people safe.
Why should you be picked?:I should be picked because I won't quit and I am determined and strong willed
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Social and Strategic
2828 days 1 hour ago
Renny10
If you want to play please fill out this application here

Name(in game): renny
Time zone: pst
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): truthfully, anytime after 3pst schools boutta start so yea lol
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: james h. wins comps play a good social game and likes to have fun
Why should you be picked?: ive played alot of games, im experienced but have never won a bb game, im determined to take the game home
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: id say a combo ^.^
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 8 most definately

APPLICATIONS CLOSE SATURDAY AT 11AM
2827 days 13 hours ago
nickt115
APPS CLOSED

I will post who makes the cast here around 2pm est.

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!