This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #1

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #1

2829 days 2 hours ago
nickt115
Even though #TeamJordan wasn't everyone's first choice, they proved to be dominate in tonight's season premiere where Jordan won the Coach's Crown & Josh won Head of Household!

Josh as HOH you must conduct the Key Ceremony. Please reveal why you are nominating those two Houseguests.

Jordan please let me know whether you are giving one of your team members safety OR whether you are stealing another Houseguest(& who).

Josh you do NOT have a particular time you're supposed to post, but just so you know the sooner you post the sooner I post POV!
2829 days 2 hours ago
nickt115
Oh yea & send confessionals!
2829 days ago
jwbrine
This is the Nomination Ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two Houseguests for eviction. I'll start off by pulling a key, that person is safe, then I will pull the next key and so on and so forth. The two Houseguests who have not received a key are my nominees.

*Pulls 1st key*

Renny you are safe.
2829 days ago
jwbrine
*Pulls 2nd key*

Porche you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
*Pulls 3rd key*

Jake you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
*Pulls 4th key*

Lana you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
*Pulls 5th key*

Jluz you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
*Pulls 6th key*

Britni you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
Pulls 7th key

Nicholas you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
Pulls 8th key

Trae you are safe.
2829 days ago
jwbrine
Pulls 9th key

Jamie you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
Pulls 10th key

Paula you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
Pulls 11th key

Clark you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
Pulls 12th key

Lukas you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
Pulls 13th key

Marto you are safe
2829 days ago
jwbrine
That means I have nominated Tiffany, and Lydia.

I have nominated you two because you both have cheated in the hoh comp. you both kept on spamming before Nick posted the questions. Nothing personal and I hope no hard feelings.

I hope you two fight as hard as you can in the pov. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!