This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #2

Topic » Eviction #2

2822 days 14 hours ago
nickt115
Marto & Clark face eviction!

Everyone but the Nominees & HOH PLEASE SEND ME YOUR VOTE TO EVICT.

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS.

Coaches if you want to vote simply message me who you vote to evict.

EVICTION WILL CLOSE TOMORROW AT 11:30PM EST

ALSO- there is a bit of a competition going on in the VL. So along with your eviction vote & confessional tell me which one of the four competitions played so far you liked the most.
2822 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Before everyone votes I would like to make some things clear. During the last hoh week Joey has went around treating his team like a dictator and has made it very clear that he wants me and my players out. In this game you are here to win, Joey is not here to win, but he doesn't care about his team. He will throw you all down the river to get further in this game and take home the win himself. Clark has seen that with his own eyes, as has many players in this game. Marto is just a loyal sheep for Joey. I am asking you all that when you cast your votes, you vote to evict Marto and bring this house closer to a unity that we can all enjoy.

*sits back down*
2822 days 14 hours ago
paul028
Wow Mana I'm on Joey's team and I didn't even know that :O
2822 days 13 hours ago
manalord
We'll I am glad to educate you
2822 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Wow! When have I made it clear when I told one person I was coming after you and they obviously told everyone I was coming after you and refuses to tell me to after eviction who told you not once have I told my team to target yours but if you want to take shots at me bring it and I wasn't acting like a dictator I was being a coach and giving an input like what a coach should do
2822 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
Ohh really joey being a coach you can fuck off with that rubbish you scum your the reason why I had to fight for my life last week your the lies and deception spreading around although out last week
2822 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
What!? I asked all my players to save you last week And they said yes. I will go back and take a screenshot of you want
2822 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
I will like to see the evidence joey cuase right now people are leaning towards you about does three votes to evict me just saying
2822 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Let me find it
2822 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Joey you lied... we all see it
2822 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
All see what?
2822 days 12 hours ago
manalord
People on your team have claimed different to what you say Joey. They came to other players and said negative things about your coaching style. It makes everyone nervous
2822 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
I would very much love for you to proof that
2822 days 12 hours ago
SnowLynx360
I'm just saying, it's pretty obvious that teams aren't here to last. It's never too early to play your own game and I have made it clear from day one that I'm still going to play for myself but listen to my coach's guidance for the best possible outcome. If you're not playing that way, or you're not coaching your team to success, you are utterly useless and do not deserve to be here. If you are a sheep, get to the slaughterhouse. Let's trim the fat and vote out the person who doesn't need to strengthen someone else.
2822 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
I am coaching my team but when you take something the wrong way and have another coach blow up at any moment and do everything to drag you down with them that's not coaching coaching is giving input and ideas which is exactly what I'm doing
2822 days 11 hours ago
manalord
The coaches will enter this game though. So why target me when you know I won't go anywhere anytime soon. Of FUCKING course imma put you on blast

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!