This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Competition #3

Topic » Power of Veto Competition #3

2815 days 10 hours ago
Stilts12
Alright Guys I really hope u keep me here. I don't wanna go home i think this game is super super fun. So please keep me
2815 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Sleep
2815 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Idk what the point of nominating your own teammate tbh I think it puts a bigger target on your back because it shows how untrustworthy you are and how quickly you can flip and he's a number to you as well so
2815 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Also a dictatorship is forcing you to do something
Am I forcing you to do stuff no and I giving you my opinion and input yes because that's what I coach does and you choose to agree or disagree with those of you don't like it then speak Up please because I want everyone of my players to succeed
2815 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
But if you want to play your game fine I'm just trying to help you
2815 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Show me screenshots when I have ever told you anything to do and if I have SPEAK UP AND SAY SOMETHING instead of nodding your head and I don't really talk to my players individuals not do they reach out to me so whatever you have been hearing from him tell because I'd like to know and I will say if it's true or notn
2815 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
And mikayla lets dish this out
You are so desperate to get me out you make a desperate Hail Mary to go to my my team member to get him to turn on me I'm sleep
Houseguests this shows you how fast and easy she can flip out and convincing the whole house to target me brilliant this shows you how manipulative she is
2815 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
How did I through then under the bus exactly ?
2815 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
Deleting your comments Clark ? Why?

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!