This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Applications

Topic » Season 11 Applications

2816 days 1 hour ago
nickt115
Even though season 10 just ended, I'm opening up apps for season 11 just so I can start it as soon as possible!

If you want to play please fill out this application here

Name(in game):
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why:
Why should you be picked?:
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:

APPLICATIONS CLOSE SATURDAY AT 11AM EST.
2816 days ago
nick9811
Name(in game): Nick
Time zone: EST
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): Any time!!!
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Paul, I'm outgoing and crazy but also not here to play games
Why should you be picked?: I've returned to Tengaged to get back into group games and show that I still have what it takes to win more games than I already have.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Physical definitely
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 8
2816 days ago
habsfan
CAN I APPLY
2815 days 18 hours ago
ajwesome
Name(in game): A.J
Time zone: est
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 5PM on
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why:Vanessa, used her emotions to her advantage and paved a clear raod for herself all game long using people to help get her there
Why should you be picked?: i am not afraidd to get dirty, i will be the most manipulative and strategic player youve ever seen
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: strategic
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10 13
2815 days 17 hours ago
jwbrine
Josh
Male
Central timeszonr
5:00 would work best
I would compare myself to Davonnr, I would form a strong allirnce, and I would want to be in the know about everything.
Physical and social: I would have a really strong social game, but when I need to win a comp I will. Once I win the first hoh i would use that to my advantage to gain a good allience.
I should be picked because I would be manipulative and competitive. I also have a sense of humor so it would be an entertaining season.
A 10, duh.
2815 days 16 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Even though season 10 just ended, I'm opening up apps for season 11 just so I can start it as soon as possible!

Name(in game): Brady
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 5-8pm EST
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Derrick because he know how to do a good social game and keep it going all the way.
Why should you be picked?: Because I will bring the drama and do much better than last time.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Social and strategic

APPLICATIONS CLOSE SATURDAY AT 11AM EST.
2815 days 12 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name(in game): Jamie
Time zone: central
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):after 4pm central
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Frank strategic and good at comps
Why should you be picked?: bcas i never done a big brother group game and done well and i want to win
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: social and physical
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:8
2815 days 11 hours ago
BBCANfan
Name(in game): Nicholas
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 4:30 PM - 9 PM
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why:  I would probably have to say Dan from Big Brother 10 and 14 basically for his strategic play that season and having people keep me safe and making strong alliances.
Why should you be picked?: This season needs a lot of drama. I shall cause most of the drama this season. And, some strategic moves this season could cause some great blindsides.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: I'd say social/strategic.
2815 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Clark
Male
PST
5PM-12AM EST
Paul from season 18 because i have a loud mouth thats gonna get on peoples nerves but at the end of the day its friendship
Im willing to make any move necessary to win. I will cause more drama than anyone, and ive been a host favorite 2 times so yeah
Social because you cant have friendship without being social
2815 days 10 hours ago
paul028
Name(in game): Paula
Time zone: GMT
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): Anytime really
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Ashleigh Coyle because she acts like a sweet innocent girl but will backstab you the chance she gets
Why should you be picked?: Because I can throw people of guard, good with Drama etc
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Social I'll flirt with people so I can win and Mentally because I'm good with questions, problem solving etc
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 9
2815 days 10 hours ago
Sapphirebh
Name(in game): Sapphire
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): No preference!
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: I really like Nicole because she has a great social game but can also win a competition if she needs to. She also brings a lot of energy to the house!
Why should you be picked?: I should be picked because I work hard in competitions, exceed socially, and would overall be a good fit.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: I will be using all three but most important would be strategic.
2815 days 9 hours ago
Ferny

Name(in game):Ferny
Time zone:EST
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!):Anytime except from 5 to 7
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Im basically a Male version of Christine from BB16 I love Drama and Will Honestly be Hated by anyone But I will form strong alliances
Why should you be picked?: I should be picked bc whats a BB season with out Drama I will always stir the Pot Whether its for no reason to many reason the Drama will never end with me IM ALSO VERY LOYAL and will be BLINDSIDING MANY PEOPLE TRUST ME
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: Mainly Social and Strategic Bc I talk alot of shit My social game is high
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:8
2815 days 8 hours ago
Stilts12
Name(in game): Trae
Time zone: Central
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): 4-8est
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: DaVonne feisty but a good game payer
Why should you be picked?: Because I will bring drama fun and all of it in
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: combo
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 9
2815 days 8 hours ago
jake98
Name(in game): Jake
Time zone: CST
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): anytime after 7EST
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Zach because I'm entertaining but loyal
Why should you be picked?: I'll play this game as hard as possible
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: social
2815 days 7 hours ago
kevin121302
Addrian why the fuck are you signing up again, you're probably gonna quit again lol.
2815 days 7 hours ago
PageyAndE
Name(in game): Porche
What time for live/endurance comps works best for you(be truthful!): after august 31st after 3PM
What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Janelle Pierzina, She is strong as well as I, she is smart and has a great social game.
Why should you be picked?: I am unique and one of kind, I am dramatic, but a sweethard, I am calm, but will freak out if you mess with me.
What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic, or combo of all 3?: strategic and physical.
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 7

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!