This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Diary Room

Topic » The Diary Room

3549 days 16 hours ago
nucleo
This is where houseguests will come when they make their vote on eviction night and where they will provide confessionals for the viewers.
3535 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722
Jesus, I cant get a break. First im nominated for weeks and now im a have not ugh
3535 days 12 hours ago
Mickiejames22
I finally win HoH :)
3535 days 12 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
I almost made it to jury
3535 days 12 hours ago
Mickiejames22
When's the veto competition.
3535 days 12 hours ago
Kelly2722
Good Night America <3
3528 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
Well I'm caught in a sticky situation here. Jillian/Mickie  or whatever her name is, she is targeting me bc I called her out for who she really is. So this HOH Competition is so important for me this week. If I don't win I am probably going to be the next one walking out the door :/
3528 days 22 hours ago
No1knowz790
I am really happy about this HoH comp, I might actually have a chance, this is all about luck
3528 days 21 hours ago
Mickiejames22
This HoH Competition is fun :) I can win some really good prizes.
3528 days 21 hours ago
Mickiejames22
OMG Kelly is busted trying to frame me watch.

Ok I made mistake it was not Robby pretending to be me it was Kelly she made a chatzy and played both people and I can prove it watch.

http://www.chatzy.com/59623993882559

I made this chatzy and I made a fake conversation using both talkers and that's exactly what Kelly did it just proves that conversation never happened and it also proves that Kelly was lying on everything that other chatzy said.

PLEASE READ GUYS
3528 days 21 hours ago
Mickiejames22
This was the chatzy Kelly lied about.

http://us20.chatzy.com/16182536617968
3528 days 12 hours ago
Mickiejames22
It sucks being on the block and no one is talking to me :( this is how it feels to be hated by everyone.
3528 days 12 hours ago
Kelly2722
I am so siked to have immunity this week! I thought I was going to be evicted this week, but the auction gods have looked down on me and gave me a lot of power this week. Thanks random.org!
3524 days 15 hours ago
Kelly2722
Well I'm nominated AGAIN, which only means 2 things. #1: I have to win veto (not that big of a chance bc I am apparently the worst at competitions0 and #2: I get to sit in my favorite seat in the living room, yay :/
3524 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722
I am really hoping that my score is higher than everybody else's. Being on the Block stinks especially at this point in the game
3524 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
Well, my game is done in Nucleo's Big Brother. I was told by a person I was relying on that He was evicting me. It just completely sucks being evicted so close to the end :'( I haven't proved myself to the houseguests but I'm glad that Riley will stay and have a better shot than winning than I do. Sorry America :'( I tried

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!